Jc penny swinger jr?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello, I just recently picked up a jc penny jr at a swap meet. The man gave it to me for free because he had no room in his car. I have never seen one before and was hoping some one would would know a thing about it, thanks Connor.

6bc69d25.jpg

5660ef77.jpg

3e01715b.jpg

bd73c7cf.jpg

Wow that pritty cool what is that big black thing on the handel bars? I going to give mine to charity after im finshed cleaning it up.

Don't have any details on that but I have the big brother

JC Penny, Foremost badged Swinger.

foremost.jpg

Neat find, nice lil bike.

arpicker said:
Yeah, you turn the handle on it and it revs up and makes motor sounds. I took it off though and put it on my stingray

Thats pritty cool!

Green Dragon said:
Don't have any details on that but I have the big brother

JC Penny, Foremost badged Swinger.

foremost.jpg

Neat find, nice lil bike.

Nice bicycle, i think mine is missing the two bars through the middle becuse there are some weird balls on the frame, thanks for the help!

tnt1 said:
There is bars that slide in them balls then bolt to the holes on the back to make it a boys bike Tony

Thanks, do you know where I can get my hands on?

Ehhh!! Maybe it's me but the above comments don't sound good together. :| :wink: :mrgreen: Peace

Murray built bikes. They're just like the Eliminator/WF Buzz Bike and the little one is like the RamRod. Both cool bikes. I have one of each like those and an earlier Buzz Bike.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Murray built bikes. They're just like the Eliminator/WF Buzz Bike and the little one is like the RamRod. Both cool bikes. I have one of each like those and an earlier Buzz Bike.

Yeah my brother has a murray eliminater and the bach looked the same to me!

arpicker said:
Hmm I have one! But I didn't know that's what it was. I gave mine to my grandmother for the little kids to ride.

PdLnuRucpT6aGkTjHUWKUg.jpg

4i8rCjtZrVt1rWr-3Ka3hw.jpg

Are the Handelbars welded to the stem on youres? Not shure if it was some one else or the makers of the bike.

Latest posts

Back