• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JC Higgins His & Hers Bicycle Projects & Extra Parts - Large Lot !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello and Thank You For Looking!!!

Here We Have A Large Lot Of JC Higgins Bicycles & Extra Parts !!!

There Are Frames, Bee-Hive Springer Front Ends, Fenders & More Toward Restoring OR Customizing a His & Hers Pair Of JC Higgins Bicycles!!!

I bought the Maroon Men's Bike as a complete bike several years ago intent on making a custom trike out of it. (Was told it was a 1947 at the time).

I sold the extra parts I didn't need for that project so it is mostly complete with original fenders and chain-guard as you see here.

I bought the Woman's Bike as parts so I could build a matching His & Hers Pair - but never completed the projects.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE in the photos is included and will be packaged in one modern "mountain bike" sized box!!!

I DO NOT want to split any of this up - everything goes as one lot and you can keep what you want...

... and sell or throw away what you don't want!!!

JC Higgins 1.JPG
JC Higgins 2.JPG
JC Higgins 3.JPG
JC Higgins 4.JPG
JC Higgins 5.JPG
JC Higgins 6.JPG
JC Higgins 7.JPG
JC Higgins 8.JPG
JC Higgins 9.JPG
JC Higgins 10.JPG

ASKING $350.00

$60.00 Flat Rate Bike-Flights Shipping - IF it costs more to ship I will cover the difference!!!
(Free Local Pickup In Bear / Newark Delaware Area Available!!!)

*** Listing Starts On Ebay Next Week As We Need These Out Of The House!!!

*** We're Trying To Clear Some Extra Items To Raise Money Toward Closing Costs On Our First House...
... So Any Help You Can Offer By Buying Any Of Our Items This Week Is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
BLESSINGS!!!

Please Email With Any Questions!!!

We Can Usually Ship Every Day Of The Week Monday Thru Friday (No Weekends), However Wednesdays We Can Only Get To The Post Before 10:00 Am (If Payment Is Received In-time) As I Work Second Shift Wednesdays!!!

Free Local Pickup Near Fox Run Shopping Center Rt. 40 & Rt. 72 or here at the house 1.5 miles from Fox Run, Bear / Newark Delaware Is Available For This Item!!!

Thanks For Looking!!!

Blessings!!!
Will & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS,
TCA 12-67977

Last edited:
Price Drop...
Asking $350.00

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS

Good deal. Those two forks and the tank are probably worth most of your asking price.
Thanks!
Last I messed with this stuff the springers were bringing 175-200 each...
... so I set the total price by that thinking I'd just get the stuff out of here.

I still haven't been doing anything with any of the bikes since going through cancer treatment a couple years ago...
... and I still have a his & hers pair of 38-41 Elgin tank projects if I do get in the mood again!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS

Latest posts

Back