Janes Addiction Ride June 24 -25th. Time. 2 o'clock. Meeting place 3 Post Office square. Kennebunk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I know that it is early and we just had a ton of snow dumped on us but I am looking forward to warmer weather. Summer is just around the corner and I know that a lot of you make plans ahead to do stuff. I am hoping to post this early enough so that most of you can "Save the date". As usual, we will ride through the woods to the beaches, hang out on the jetty and stop for lunch before we make our way back to town with an epic after party. Next day morning ride is optional. Last year we unanimously decided not to ride and just hung around all morning having breakfast in and enjoying each others company. I'm sure there will be at least one or two rides before this to discuss. But I am hoping you will all lock in this date. Of course, as always , the date is subject to change depending on everyones schedule. What say all?

It's on my calendar. After erasing a funeral,the day I quit my job and present
the winning powerball ticket to the media.
Jane,you're tops ...Stevil

I'm really look foreword to this ride weekend - friends, bikes, the ocean, food, beer and what-ever - Life is Good - it just doesn't get any better then that!!! :)

And it will be my first...:cool:

Last edited:
Bump for an awesome ride!

June is looking good so far! :)

Last edited:
image.jpg
I have an alter ego and it will offer a cd dance party Saturday night if Jane agrees.
Stev K needs 2nd boom box and will play your CD but it's not a listening party!
Dancing by fire lite,invite the neighbors.
Okay ,Jane ?...Stevil

OTE="Stevil, post: 1047102, member: 7682"]View attachment 53086 I have an alter ego and it will offer a cd dance party Saturday night if Jane agrees.
Stev K needs 2nd boom box and will play your CD but it's not a listening party!
Dancing by fire lite,invite the neighbors.
Okay ,Jane ?...Stevil[/QUOTE] okay but I'm not inviting the neighbors. I don't like them. And I got rid of my entire cd collection three weeks ago. Every single one.

okay but I'm not inviting the neighbors. I don't like them. And I got rid of my entire cd collection three weeks ago. Every single one.
:(All of them, Jane?

I have a bunch of CD's and an iPod - what do yous guys like to listen to? I also have an old boom box (I never use it, but I have one:confused:) :)

:(All of them, Jane?

I have a bunch of CD's and an iPod - what do yous guys like to listen to? I also have an old boom box (I never use it, but I have one:confused:) :)
All of them except two. The Beatles, Let it Be and Handels, Messiah because I like to listen to it every Christmas.

ZL ,bring the boom-box,drop the iPod,too hard to work and GF we lose a signal.
Bring dance tunes,no id'd mix s** t.
Repeat: no listening,DANCING musak .
Peace ,out ...Stev K

All of them except two. The Beatles, Let it Be and Handels, Messiah because I like to listen to it every Christmas.

Jane, how about if I bring some of my Beatles and Rolling Stones CD's along with a host of dance CD's by various artists'?

ZL ,bring the boom-box,drop the iPod,too hard to work and GF we lose a signal.

Bring dance tunes,no id'd mix s** t.

Repeat: no listening,DANCING musak .

Peace ,out ...Stev K

Boom Box is in, Steve!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back