Jackz

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I painted the rims and they look ok. 1 rim was a lot smoother than the other. 1 has some chrome that would not come off. A couple coats of primer and a top coat of black(the only color for Nightmare Before Christmas "Jackz"). If I had the time and the experience to do a pinstripe suit type job that would be nice. I primed the frame and it looks nice. Now for the final black paint. Hope to have it done by the weekend. It is nice to work with my dad as he can help when I am stuck and don't know what to do. My tires came and also my new fork. I will post pics later today.
RatRod033.jpg

people tripp'in!

Nice bike!Where's your intro? Watch out for Kev!..............................................................................................EM

Are we interested in the bike or the persons? So much pressure! Maybe you guys could find a better way to make people do what you want! I think when people are ready they will introduce themselves! Just take it easy man! It took like a month before I could sign on due too my likeing of the DARKSIDE! all I wanted to do was post my bike at that point.

Sweet Bike!

My intro is on the first page of the intros. Why is everyone so keen on the intro. I very seldom look at the intro page. Is this a macho male thing.

I dont know, it was the same way when I joined.......over 100 posts later I finally introduced myself.

My guess is its so they have an idea how many people and whos on the site? Either way dont let them get to you they're all Goofs, thats why I fit in. :mrgreen:

i think "the greeting" usta just be for "1st time posters" in the classifieds section, just grew into a monster from there. dont worry bout it :wink:

I have my tires and fork now. The paint is coming along nice now. Pics of the painted frame up tomorrow. Also the seat frame is almost done.
RatRod.jpg

Here is what it looks like now. I used another set of wheels but mine will be black, the wheels have to be built yet. I put these bars on it but they may not be used. The flat tank area will be painted with Jack. I have yet to do the artwork. The frame has to be clearcoated. The crank will be polished before it is installed.
RatRod040.jpg

RatRod037.jpg

Here is the seat and parts. I hope it works out ok when done.
RatRod038.jpg

wow. that looks INCREDIBLE!!! great work!

Handlebars

If you don't end up using these handleb ars I would be interested in purchasing them or trading something for them. Just shoot me a PM or an email! BTW this reminds me of the bike in the Smithsonian that is the Wright brothers bike. WTG@!

Thanks, Joe

I love this bike! its gonna be HARDDD! To vote. Keep up the good work man.

Latest posts

Back