J.C. Penney's Black Cat-- nope, regular old firecat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am still trying to pry this away from the current owner.
12495212_1542104916100650_6262231110693644520_n.jpg

I believe that it is a rare Black Cat chopper, missing lots of parts!! I will either sell it to someone who wants to restore it, or use it in the next MBBO!!

I have been told that the Black Cat bikes all had springer front ends. This one appears to only be the triple tree setup. Huh? Confused again......

That's so awesome that I want it. And admittedly, I'm not the biggest muscle bike fan. But the build offs are changing my mind.

That's so awesome that I want it. And admittedly, I'm not the biggest muscle bike fan. But the build offs are changing my mind.
These build offs just make me want to rummage through yall's parts.....I can't imagine what your garages must look like or do ya'll just have shipping containers full of parts lined up in your yards?! :D hahahha...much respect guys...

These build offs just make me want to rummage through yall's parts.....I can't imagine what your garages must look like or do ya'll just have shipping containers full of parts lined up in your yards?! :D hahahha...much respect guys...
My garage is full of junk I need to clear out before May 1st. Nothing exciting tho.
c3aae95709b3ec3b1c43f34398424ad4.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

i see by the upper portion of that picture you have outstanding tastes in decoration :D

Well, I looked it over today. With purple paint showing under the black in a few spots and the non-springer frontend, I'm sure it is a run of the mill firecat. Someone creatively hand painted the flames back on some years ago when they decided to paint the bike black.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back