Iverson Dragstripper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is that "Coast to Coast" 26" bike I had mentioned with the similar chain guard. Thought you would like to see it. Gary
DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

update. i got a rear fender for this bad boy from raleighron and i also got a set of white grips from him. i took the fenders to the chrome shop and had them triple-plated. i found a matching front wheel and had to strip it; i may end up painting the wheels, i'm thinking white with machined metal around the edges. after i put the fenders on i realized they were fighting the rear brake so i remove the brake altogether. that's it i guess until i can find another reason to work on it some more.

Like the mags in front and rear both. Looks clean without the brake and the grips matching the seat make it pop. The shape of the chain guard is really cool.
The frame is kinda abstract and the mags emphasize/enhance that look 8) 8) Nice Job!

I disagree...I'd leave the mags just as they are...your bike is very cool and ,in my opinion,the white mags would be over kill...sometimes less is more.Besides...how many '60's dragsters have you seen with white mags?At the end of the day,though,its your bike and you'll do with it what you think is best.Ride it around awhile like it is...talk to people...you can always paint 'em later if thats what you really want...I'm just say'in...Pappy 8)

CONGRATS!!!...Well done!...P 8)

Latest posts

Back