Iverson Dragstripper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG

Before anyone gets too excited, the fork is bent, left handlebar is snapped so a different front end will go on it. This stuff is available for parts if anyone needs it. Rear end is slightly bent but a wheel fits in there straight. Gonna roll with it. Also a few inches were cut from the rear tube. So a restoration is not feasible. A rat dragster on the other hand is. I have a wild idea for a build and I guess this will be my entry in the summer build off. I recently removed my bent 26 inch springer off my trike. I want to use the trike and the handling was just too squirrely. According to my calculations, it will fit on here and i will be able to lean into the turns

Does anyone know if the white was a 1976? Ive been looking at pics and cant find any other white ones. Possibly a combo theme, a little bicentennial, a little Evel Knievel who knows. I know George Barris designed these so something wild has to come out of it

I'd assume bicentennial, I'm not aware of Evel putting his name to Iverson.
And to think about it, I've never seen a white dragstripper.

I'd assume bicentennial, I'm not aware of Evel putting his name to Iverson.
And to think about it, I've never seen a white dragstripper.
I was thinking of a theme for a rebuild. Im thinking its a bicentennial but doubt evel had his name on it. Having George Barris is good enough for me. Just did a quick experiment borrowing the front wheel from my Eliminator. I tried a wheel with a 20 x 3 on the back,its too tall and hits the brake bridge. A 2.4 should work perfect and level it out

I was thinking of a theme for a rebuild. Im thinking its a bicentennial but doubt evel had his name on it. Having George Barris is good enough for me. Just did a quick experiment borrowing the front wheel from my Eliminator. I tried a wheel with a 20 x 3 on the back,its too tall and hits the brake bridge. A 2.4 should work perfect and level it out
Yea, those 3" tires are just big enough to make you say aarrggh.

I enjoy a good theme bike.
You could go with the Barris connection and do a Munsters, Batman, Knight Rider, or General Lee theme.
Or with that exhaust pipe frame, you could go fighter jet and afterburner.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Yea, those 3" tires are just big enough to make you say aarrggh.

I enjoy a good theme bike.
You could go with the Barris connection and do a Munsters, Batman, Knight Rider, or General Lee theme.
Or with that exhaust pipe frame, you could go fighter jet and afterburner.

And that's just off the top of my head.
Ive been looking at various exhaust pipe tips and also at 59 cadillac taillights. Cant afford to do anything at the moment.
I do have some other parts I just traded for to finish my little devil chopper. I hope to be riding it tomorrow. I have to take a couple of pics of the dragstripper and just stare at it for a while to decide which direction to go

IMG_0764.JPG
I might have the handlebar that is broken. Let me find it today and snap a pic
Dont worry, the front end of this bike is bent beyond repair. Going with a springer and apes. I have one handlebar and clamps available if someone needs them for a restoration. My frame is bent a little and rear was cut some. So restoring it isnt feasable. Rat Dragster it is. Wheels are off and its put away for a while till i can make some deals for parts

Looks sweet

IMG_0944.JPG
I sacrificed two other builds for parts for this build over the past few days. My Murray Eliminator has a new look. I have almost everything I need for the build off

Latest posts

Back