Iverson Dragstripper - The Patriot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG
IMG_1868.JPG

Sorry I didnt finish. July was an overwhelming month. I still need to powder coat it, add decals and many details yet. But it did come a long way and I will make a continuation thread when I get time to work on it again. These pics were taken this morning August 2, 2017

Good luck to everyone that finished, I will scroll through the pics later when time allows

Looks beautiful to me!....They're never finished.

Looks awesome John! You know what, maybe slap some decals on it, but I like the rat-isfaction I get from the old patina. Has more of a vintage look to it as is.

Great accents and parts. You did it right! :thumbsup:

Looks beautiful to me!....They're never finished.
I have decals for the head tube, dragstripper decals that go along the top tube to make ot look a little original, and some other bicentennial decals for certain spots. I have a liberty bell, red schwinn axle reflectors, and a plate to go behind the chainring. The plate will be white and the chainring the same blue as the flag. I have a big waving flag decal i will wrap the chain guard with. It is so big, you wont see the blue, , just the waving red and white. Have a headlight and still trying to find the right lights to go inside the pipes, i have a bicentennial license plate.

I decided against the wheelie bar

RAD !!! :rockout:

It may not be to your Satisfaction . But you got a rider that fairly rare & one of a kind cool . Well done John [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back