Its a Bicycle with a motor.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! Also, forgot to mention this.

Gonna be a gas tank:

DSCN3206.jpg

Man that tank is gonna be very cool. I also found one at work but would happily swap it for yours. :D :D :D

Picture253.jpg

Im interested to see how your tank turns out. Good luck mate and keep the pics coming..... even the ones of the crank, for whatever reason..... lol.... never ever have too many photos!!!!

I love that chrome one! It would look awesome sanded down to look brushed. I dont know exactly how I'm gonna make the tank work, but it fits my criteria (Old and beat up) I'll have to do some research on that...

And yes, I'll be trying to get all kinds of pics along the way. I'm not much of a talker anyways. :p

Great work keep it up! :mrgreen: I love to see a young mind create something out of nothing.Id rather take parts and what people label as junk and repurpose it rather than to buy off the shelf parts and get lost in the crowd!You have a nice build and I cant wait to see what you come up with! 8)

Something like that! I'm thinking about just welding the rear triangle from a 50 columbia girls frame. That seems to be the only spot though. So I'm not sure. We'll see!

AKB said:
eh.. Welding is for normal people. Rat rodders use duct tape! :lol:
but make sure to drill holes in it after taping it up,that duck tape is heavy stuff :mrgreen:

Ok Guys! Hopefully I'll have a progress report tomorrow. Headed to my fathers work to do some more fabrication on it. Id like to get the engine back together and start fabbing up my engine mounts. And dismantle the rear wheel to make it free wheel (is that what its called when the sprocket can move it but when its not being pushed it spins freely?)

Ok Dudes. Tell me what you know about grubee bicycle engine kits. I found one locally for pretty cheap. and it looks like just what im after. Tough little engines? Because I'm gonna make it work hard, if I get it.

Thanks!

It's 2 years old, but was never used or mounted for that matter. All original pieces that came with the kit come with it. What is proper break in procedure?

Meaning that it was broken in with the proper fuel/oil mix, and didn't have the snot beat out of it until the break in process was complete.

Latest posts

Back