IPOD!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 4 gigabyte iPod, With charger, headphones and usb cable for 30 DOLLARS!! Deal eh?

:lol: :lol: No steve, Its not stolen! lol my friend Derek, He is a member here, Got it off one of his friends, His friend just got a new nano and sold his old ipod 2 derek, Derek then sold it to me.. He couldnt figure out how to upload new music on it.. Im trying buuut yeah im having issues, Its got like 600 songs on it now but I dont really like the music on it.. But yeah i got a deal.

Sounds like you need to reset it and erase the whole thing and start clean.

Hopefully you got the disk with the software on it too.

No i didnt... =\ When i plugged it in, It said "found new hardware" So idk.. This thing is OLD its got the black and white screen... yeah

Steve, Will that make it so i can upload music? I can reset the ipod with out any software.. I think it says "Reset all settings" but yeah what 1 do i download?

I may be mistaken, but I think you should be able to load songs onto the iPod as long as you have iTunes running on your PC.

It's been so long since I set up my Nano that I can't remember if you need the software that came on the disk or not to actually sync it up with your PC.

Idk.. I need 2 get itunes.. Do i just download that? idk

Thanks!!! Lets see if i can figure this out and Get some "REAL" Music on this thing insteada all this rap crap...

I was just reading on the site i dont think i will need the disk :)

HEEEEECK! No, lol i gotta get this thing set for school tomorrow so i can run down the hallways dancing like a fool! Need i get video? ha! i will

How do i get music in itunes in my Shared folder into my music library?

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASSSE! How do i get my music in a shared file to my music library on itunes?! SOMEBODY! HELP PLEEEEEZE!

ricksterr1221 said:
Thanks!!! Lets see if i can figure this out and Get some "REAL" Music on this thing insteada all this rap crap...

you listening to country now?
G-STA.jpg

nothing at the moment im so frustrated i cant figure out how 2 get my music from a shared folder on itunes 2 the library on it! GAH SOMEBODY PLEEASE!

If you are seeing someones else's music through iTunes (the "Sharing" tab under iTunes "Edit -Preferences"), then you can't. You can only play those songs as they are not physically on your computer - you are only seeing it over a network (wireless or otherwise) and because they have the "Share My Music" box checked and you have the "Look for Shared Music" box checked.

Now if you are talking about moving music from your "My Music" folder (or something like that) on your computer into iTunes, all you need to do is go to File - Add File To Library" and show the computer where those files are. Or you can drag and drop them into iTunes. Another way would be to go to "Advanced - Consolidate Library" and let iTunes look for any and all music on your computer and import and organize it for you. However, this may not be the way that you want it organized since iTunes has a very specific way it likes things. This is the easiest way to do things as when you import music in the future it automatically put it into you iTunes library.

Hope this helps

.. i GOT Limewire, Arent those songs "on" my computer? What would i do here?

Latest posts

Back