inShane64 from New Mexico

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by inshane64, Feb 10, 2011.

1. inshane64

inshane64

0   0   0

I am inShane64, I live in Clovis, New Mexico, where I was born and raised. I was brought up in a Baptist church, my G-diddy is a pastor. I studied welding and teaching to be a shop teacher, but I got a disabling disease after going to Mexico on mission trips. I got married to my prom date and am trying to stablize my health so I can support my family and pursue my passions: Church, Family, Cars, Bikes and Guns

[​IMG]

I grew up goin' to car shows, my dad shows a '67 Shelby GT500 and my uncle shows a '69 Mach 1 with 428 scj. My interests kinda took a different direction when I bought my first car, a 1964 Galaxie 500. I got away from factory correct show cars and did the whole hot rod thing. I still own my Galaxie and have since put a hotrodded 428 cobra jet in it. I bought a stringof other old cars including a '67 Galaxie convirtible and a '69 Bronco and a '64 Fairlane. Most recently I bought a '54 Studebaker truck that I decided to make into a rat rod. I bought this truck at auction and it came with a super old lookin' bicycle. that is why I am on this forum today. Since then my health has been bad and I can only handle bike size projects. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin I have already learned a ton on the site.
    P.S. Sorry for the huge pics I dont know how to post em smaller.

2. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Welcome, nice cars :wink:
    P.S Your pics are normal size :wink:

3. old school 64

old school 64

0   0   0

Welcome !! Loving those Fords of yours..had a 1970 Mustang Fastback for 27 years..passed it on to my son..who owned it for a year..NEVER drove it..and sold it..That Bronco is gorgeous !

4. dhp nm

dhp nm

0   0   0

hello Shane. I live in Portales and work in Clovis. Good luck with your health

5. HotRodJen

HotRodJen

0   0   0

welcome!

6. Graylock

Graylock

0   0   0

Welcome...............but I'm not seeing the pics but they have been described to me...thanks. YesHoneys pics did the same to me :cry: I look forward to seeing them as I was with YesHoneys.

Be well
    Graylock

7. Fireproof

Fireproof

0   0   0

Smack dab in the middle of the "land of fruits & n
    Hello and welcome from California! 8)
    Check out this link . . . Rat Rod will show you how to post photos! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172#p961

BTW, that Stude pickup looks cool to me!

8. inshane64

inshane64

0   0   0

Thanks for the welcome! I am really havin fun with these bikes.

Jen I believe the ladies bike I am refinishing for my wife is the same as yer Monark Sun Valley. Geez I love the rear rack on our bikes!

dhp we should grab lunch sometime I have seen yer van at the car shows!