1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

inShane64 from New Mexico

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by inshane64, Feb 10, 2011.

1. inshane64

inshane64

I am inShane64, I live in Clovis, New Mexico, where I was born and raised. I was brought up in a Baptist church, my G-diddy is a pastor. I studied welding and teaching to be a shop teacher, but I got a disabling disease after going to Mexico on mission trips. I got married to my prom date and am trying to stablize my health so I can support my family and pursue my passions: Church, Family, Cars, Bikes and Guns

[​IMG]

I grew up goin' to car shows, my dad shows a '67 Shelby GT500 and my uncle shows a '69 Mach 1 with 428 scj. My interests kinda took a different direction when I bought my first car, a 1964 Galaxie 500. I got away from factory correct show cars and did the whole hot rod thing. I still own my Galaxie and have since put a hotrodded 428 cobra jet in it. I bought a stringof other old cars including a '67 Galaxie convirtible and a '69 Bronco and a '64 Fairlane. Most recently I bought a '54 Studebaker truck that I decided to make into a rat rod. I bought this truck at auction and it came with a super old lookin' bicycle. that is why I am on this forum today. Since then my health has been bad and I can only handle bike size projects. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for lookin I have already learned a ton on the site.
    P.S. Sorry for the huge pics I dont know how to post em smaller.

2. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

Welcome, nice cars :wink:
    P.S Your pics are normal size :wink:

3. old school 64

old school 64

Welcome !! Loving those Fords of yours..had a 1970 Mustang Fastback for 27 years..passed it on to my son..who owned it for a year..NEVER drove it..and sold it..That Bronco is gorgeous !

4. dhp nm

dhp nm

hello Shane. I live in Portales and work in Clovis. Good luck with your health

5. HotRodJen

HotRodJen

welcome!

6. Graylock

Graylock

Welcome...............but I'm not seeing the pics but they have been described to me...thanks. YesHoneys pics did the same to me :cry: I look forward to seeing them as I was with YesHoneys.

Be well
    Graylock

7. Fireproof

Fireproof

Smack dab in the middle of the "land of fruits & n
    Hello and welcome from California! 8)
    Check out this link . . . Rat Rod will show you how to post photos! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172#p961

BTW, that Stude pickup looks cool to me!

8. inshane64

inshane64

Thanks for the welcome! I am really havin fun with these bikes.

Jen I believe the ladies bike I am refinishing for my wife is the same as yer Monark Sun Valley. Geez I love the rear rack on our bikes!

dhp we should grab lunch sometime I have seen yer van at the car shows!