Insane: 1. legally considered as psychiatrically disordered; 2. lacking reasonable thought

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie. I'm now in my 40's and I still do quite a bit of risk taking, however they have scaled back somewhat since my 20's. Love anything with speed.

The inevitable "hold my beer and watch this" is always a possibility :D

Love being on the edge at speed. You are alive and living large when pushing the limits a bit... Hopefully no big rocks, trees, tele poles, walls or buildings are in my path if I unwillingly come off my bike!

When my son was 30, my daughter-in-law asked me: When will it STOP? The crazy driving and risk taking. I told her I was like that until I was 42, so you have at least 12 more years....My son is now 42. She remembered that conversation, 12 years ago. She said I was RIGHT! He started to slow down. He sold his Triumph Daytona. He drives more responsible now. He still likes fast cars and motorcycles, but he's adapted my philosophies. " You don't have to acquire, to admire" and "You take the risk..I'll watch"

That would be real interesting with 6 guys, 6 laps, NO over and under, just an intersection. Like figure 8 auto racing.

As an avid sailor this is a little off-topic, but insane nonetheless!

The state of the art in America's Cup competition:

And now for something completely different:

How do you practice for this?

Who needs a sports car when we are revolving around the Sun at 66,600-MPH or at 18.5-miles per second and our entire Solar System is revolving around the Milky Way Galaxy at 560,000-MPH or at 155.555-miles per second!!!

Who needs a sports car when we are revolving around the Sun at 66,600-MPH or at 18.5-miles per second and our entire Solar System is revolving around the Milky Way Galaxy at 560,000-MPH or at 155.555-miles per second!!!
We won't be happy until we can travel at 670,616,629 mph

One of my favorite quotes from Muhammad Ali: I'm so fast, I can shut the lights off and be in bed before the room gets dark........Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Speaking metaphorically, it could be said that we are riding in a convertible – step outside and look at all of the headroom we have!

Heck I read the title and thought I was on a different site
I thought it was a post about the latest thing that Maxine (Muddled) Waters tweeted...
4643.gif

Latest posts

Back