INDIANA SUMMER FREE SWAP MEET & SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RatMan said:
Don't forget.....The Early birds will be under cover!!!!

So I should get there around midnight to get agood spot? Is that what your saying?? Hmmmmm....might have to call in a"favor" from someone that works next door to there........ :wink:

i was at an outdoor show last week hosted by the cincy rat riders,the nice thing about the show was the fact that there was plenty of room to walk around and REALLY BE ABLE TO SEE THE BIKES rather than have them all bunched up to where it is hard to really see them. that is just my obsersvation.

I'm in C-ville right now and some things are set up. I'm going to check on the Dari-Licious to make sure it's okay........ :wink:

EDIT: The Dari-Licious is secure. But let me share something I learned tonight while checking it out...

If you're going to get some ice cream, try not to do it right after you've given your dog a bath and are driving around with all the windows down.....EVEN IF IT IS A REALLY NICE NIGHT. It doesn't really add to the flavor, if you know what I mean..... :roll:

Indiana Summer Swap Meet RECAP:

Great weather greeted a Great bunch of swappers. The vendor count went from 22 last year to about 30 this year. We are nearly at capacity as far as the current location goes.

It is heartwarming to see the number of fathers who brought their kids along. It tells me that our sport(?) is in good hands for the future. After the swap area was vacated, I returned to clean-up. I didn't find enough litter to fill a bread sack and most of that was already there before the swap meet. You guys are a class act!!!!

We want to maintain the free show and meet for as long as possible and your feedback is vital. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks, RatMan

Latest posts

Back