INDIANA SUMMER FREE SWAP MEET & SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time again to mark you calendars for the Free Indiana Summer Bike Show & Swap Meet sponsored by the HOOSIER ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC BICYCLE CLUB. This years event to be held on Saturday, June 9, 2012, in conjunction with the 24th Annual Strawberry Festival. Set-up at 6a.m., (no Friday night setup) Location behind CVS on the corner of State Rd 231 and SR 32 in Downtown Crawfordsville, In 47933. For full info and accomodations see http://www.hoosierantiquebicycles.org or [email protected] or call 765-376-1577. RAT BIKES WELCOME!!!

Hey fellow Rat Bikers, just a reminder about the Free Indiana Summer Bike Show and Swap meet coming up on June 9, 2012. Check out my previous post for details or email me. Thanks, RatMan

Hey RatMan! I'm pretty sure a bunch of us from the Circle City Cruisers here in Indianapolis will be down again this year. We'll just add a few more Trophies to the collection unless you guys think you can out build us this year - just kidding! It will be fun as usual and if you get a chance this year come on in to Indy for a ride. We will be having Wednesday and Friday Evening rides as well as Saturday Afternoon so no excuses! See you then. CCC (Art)

It's on multiple calendars and I can't wait for it to be here!! I have 2 RRBBO candidate bikes I'll be building. If I can get one done in time for the show I'll bring it.

Great!! I hope to have my Colson ready with it's gun-blued frame, fork, bars etc. ready. Maybe even my satin black Sunking tribute bike as well. I'm pumped (at least as pumped as a 63 year old ratbiker can get!! See you there.

I was in Crawfordsville all night for work up 'till about an hour ago and I just had to take a drive past the Dari-Licious on my way out of town, even though they were closed....... :cry: Looking forward to June 9th!!

I had to drive by the Dari-Licious the other night. Boy did it look good.....;-). I chose to pass on getting ice cream, against my better judgement, so I can enjoy it that much more when we ride there!!!

LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back