indian inspired motored bike. new b&w vid's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Horse here,

icyuod2, you have an awesome talent for your Board Track Builds, not to mention the fact that maybe you have discovered a new talent filming old school black & white you should definitely try your hand at being a film producer who knows maybe you'll make millions, who was it I think Quenton Tarrintino or was it Rodriquez who started out making movies in his garage, anyway many people find their secret talents they didn't know they had till they started playing around in their garages here are a couple, Mettalica the band, and remember those guy's who built motorized bicycles in their shed/garage their company today is now known as Harley-Davidson.

Keep up your amazing work, both bike building & making films!

Peace Crazy Horse.

I can't show this thread to my wife. She would probably want me to build her one of her own, and I have enough on my ...... plate. Thanks a lot, man!
Nicest bike I've seen in a long, long time. Maybe I'll just build one for myself, and let her ride it every now and then.

Crazy Horse said:
Crazy Horse here,

icyuod2, you have an awesome talent for your Board Track Builds, not to mention the fact that maybe you have discovered a new talent filming old school black & white Keep up your amazing work, both bike building & making films!

Peace Crazy Horse.
don-vee said:
Nicest bike I've seen in a long, long time. Maybe I'll just build one for myself, and let her ride it every now and then.
Ditto! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back