"Indian Giver" worth a shot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Never done this before, looks fun and i get to use old parts
Thus twin bar has sat too long and time to light up this indian fender ornament

y9eby7y6.jpg
a8epuhy2.jpg

Typos curtesy of iPhone

I have one of these bikes, but I don't have the guts to do a serious custom on it. Can't wait to see what you do with this Elgin.

SEXY FRAME!!!

I have one of these bikes, but I don't have the guts to do a serious custom on it. Can't wait to see what you do with this Elgin.

Never done a build off and i am going to try and keep the integrity of the frame --- i hope!?!?!

Typos curtesy of iPhone

Never done a build off and i am going to try and keep the integrity of the frame --- i hope!?!?!

Typos curtesy of iPhone
Eddie, this is my first build off too. Good luck, and I believe watching you build your Elgin might give me the inspiration to finish my twin bar.

First, the fender light is just toooo cool, second, the frame and front fender over the fork crown look superb.... But how come the frame doesn't bend with no seat tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great frame to start with. Lots of room in that open space.

Thank you everyone- i'll try my best
Uncle Fide- these twinbars have a weak spot at the BB - known for weld breaks there. Good thing i' m on the thinner side of the scale. Going thru my supplies this weekend and see what i can use. Draw up a draft and grab an ice cold drink for this So Cal heat wave and start to tinker with it

Typos curtesy of iPhone

Twin bar is sweet,hope to own one,one day...And I like your name 'Indian Giver' guessin you will take a part back off,for another build.:headbang::21:

Unfortunately i'm currently involved in a huge job merger and my down time is now work time , yet deadline is August, so i shall make some thing out of it yet !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back