Incredible Talent Pool B.O. #9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1, totally agree, and it is really starting to get me down.

Heads up guys!! We're Ratters so stay united. A lot of times I have no idea what the crap you guys are talking about. The technical stuff goes over my head. I don't even know the part names on a bike. I just ....Build em. I Rat therefore I am. Namaste

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

o_OI guess I missed some smug advice from someone, I haven't had time to read every post. Meanwhile, getting back to the positive point of the original post, I did manage to catch an appearance by Hot Rod Jen and some of her current work on Kingsting's build thread.:cool2::dance2::)

Has anybody sent a PM to the ones that are doing the above stated comments and talked to them about this? They may not notice what it is they are doing.
+1 for Talking, not bulshiting ... i am not participating in the build , but i did suggest ideas to some , "in a respectfull way" I think... if i ever offended anyone , just tell me , and i will stop , its a habit to me , but i realy just try to help :)

Whoa, the madness continues to amp up. Looks like one heck of a build-off! Loving this out pouring of creativity.

Last edited:
My dream is to make the top 20... Well, my bike dream...o_O
and I'm having a blast building alongside and being inspired
by builders like fordsnake, The Renaissance Man and irzouts!

Carl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back