Immaculate Deception by B4C

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally finished it! Hope you like it! (I know I do!!!) :dance2:

EOW2zZx5USPIWdFdJ3m9YXfjrt4Yb9iNWQVl7RPt4JSH=w1052-h789-no

xF_W2WQHIRVaIME8xW8KZZiKb-TTlDPYk6U7nSA36hYn=w1052-h789-no

CWw94jHfnd2s-VNP59Twwokg42rPNm4XHdZy7yGx_fP7=w592-h789-no

YZZNcJ0ZUesGOJHv4gKnmTv1WkmVP3RtOoPmtmNo1Era=w592-h789-no

gM7KRCJDFi0gamEGM9XavdY589WbXV6AgFMHZQrQfWz3=w592-h789-no

IugcYcW0HD4eCdmj0GAJ6rDQJOwVif21xrQcIraPbKNi=w1052-h789-no

Congrats to all that have and will complete your build-off bikes! ALL WINNERS in my book!

(now I have to decide on which three to vote for....man, this is gonna be difficult!)

I remember seeing a old frame built up as a sort of (and really sorry about the use of the word here) "hipster" build a while back, with deep dish wheels and ano bits rocking a narrow traffic slicing bar. Wasn't as flash as that though. Congrats.

Beautiful bike and beautiful setting for the final pics! Unique blending of concepts!

Congrats on a great build!!!! Put some miles on her now!
Great pics too!

Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the frame, awesome job

Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to riding...once it cools off!!! It's been 90+ for four weeks running with heat indices well over 100 most days!!! the only relief we've had has been in the form of rain...but when it stops the humidity skyrockets!!! Maybe in September????

Cool bike love the space liner . Got a good mix of new parts & style on a old frame customized to your liking. That's the way I like to build my bikes also . It's a old school fixie , if there is such a thing well I guess there is now !!!!
Sweet ride [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back