I'm in need of someone who can ship a bike to my house.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before you ask, i'll give you all the details.

I'm a 13 year old boy who can't go to the US and pick up packages from there.

Recently, i've been in need of a new bike to upgrade and ride around. My only problem is that it's from the US and that it doesn't ship to canada. Hear me out here, borderlinx is no good and all the other US shipping sites cost money that I don't have / can't pay.

If anyone in the US can do me such a favor as to receive the package and ship it to my home in ontario, canada, that would be much appreciated. I understand it may be hard to work out all the details. But hear me out on this.

I'm not ordering it yet as I don't have the money for it but if anyone is interested or wants to give me any advice on this, reply to this post or send me a private message. Thanks.

I don't have much experience with this situation, but my advice is to make sure to research account all customs fees, import duty, taxes, handling surcharge, etc. These things could add up to a pretty hefty price and it might vary somewhat from carrier to carrier.

Latest posts

Back