If only the buildoff had a centralized meeting place...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man.....a lot of thought provoking tangents to consider on the possibility of B.o. races of some sorts. So much to consider...I think the 100' slow drags would be cool with the entrants....just think...."poetry in motion"...."kinetic art" .....plenty of time to visually examine as they are attempting to stay rubber side down......that would be the ticket. Last man across the line wins!! Even my overweight bike & rider would have a snowball's chance! Anyway, that is something each of us could sponsor or put on within our own area to spread the interest in Rat-Rodding as an enjoyable, healthy, art form>>>>>just saying....

The drag race at our show is always big.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Between the three bikes I've built/modded here, and my Canondale, which is a sweet modified tourer, it's a toss up what gets ridden the most. That said, the fat tire HeadBanger is slowww. The Difference Engine is a lightweight archbar singlespeed racer anyway... But Little Neutrino is a single speed tank that can roll! We have mild inclines here too, and while I don't love cranking up one, my cruiser will if need be. Mine are all RIDERS. (and artsy ;))

Carl.

AND... You don't bring a Nascar to a drag race, or a sprint car to LeMans.

Merle. :crazy:

A very expensive hat rack.

Bicycles are a source of transportation. If you can't transport...it's not a bike. It's a sculpture with wheels attached.
With that logic why have these build offs; just do restorations.

I say build what you like. A lot of us have a daily rider then have the ones that walk a bit more on the wild side. They are all kool to his or her their own.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back