1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

i wonder why??

Discussion in 'EBAY/CRAIGSLIST ADS' started by naturephotoboy3, Apr 15, 2012.

1. naturephotoboy3

naturephotoboy3

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/2960284758.html

Somebody call da cops. We got a crazy person tryin to rob someone. Better yet..call the crazy people wagon. Aint NOOOOOOO bike worth that much. And if have had a bike that long without ridding it..can't be all that important you you.

PEOPLE..RIDE YOUR BIKES..quit treating them like a museum piece.

2. naturephotoboy3

naturephotoboy3

I love it when a POST creates SIIIILENCE

3. HotRodRob

HotRodRob

That is a pretty rare bike! Might not be worth a grand but I would say it would be well over $500. And it does say best offer. As for no bike being worth over $1000, there are plenty worth way more. Am I willing to pay that for them? No. But lots of people are. There. Silence broken. :lol:

4. Jimmy the Gent

Jimmy the Gent

A grand for a never ridden Rams' Horn Fastback? He might actually get it.....

I can think of a bike I'd pay a grand for... 8)

5. cman

cman Moderator

6. ratina

ratina

Shouldnt it have whitewalls? Front tire tread doesn't look Schwinn. Cant see back. Probably worth 1k though

7. naturephotoboy3

naturephotoboy3

NO BIKE IS WORTH THAT MUCH..yes some people don't have the sense enough to say NO..but those are the rare one's. And I guess it is still a kid's world where everyone wants to say LOOKIE WHAT I GOT. RIDE THE BIKES..dont just buy them to look at. If you just want to look at it make a card board replica and stare at it. Or better yet take a photo and make a life size enlargement...hang it on the wall...never rust's thats way