1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

I need SOLID RUBBER TIRES

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by Mr. Scooter, May 21, 2012.

1. Mr. Scooter

Mr. Scooter

Does anyone have any ideas or sites where I could go to to locate SOLID RUBBER TIRES for a Western Flyer that I'm restoring back to original 1955 condition. These are 13" rims.
    ANY assistance would be very greatly appreciated

Thx
    Mr. Scooter

2. Onewheelsqueel

Onewheelsqueel

I have a AMF convertible that may have the rims/tires ya need. Tires would have to be shave some as there are a few flat spots. I will have to measure themselves tomorrow. My son and I are looking to convert to pneumatic.

3. Onewheelsqueel

Onewheelsqueel

OK, forgot to measure and ready not sure what to measure either. But I have one set of front and rear wheel assemblys complete. They are driver/rider condition so if your looking for Nos or new/like new these are not them. But with some work they could look good. Pm me your email or cell # for pics.

Thanks, Kevin

4. Onewheelsqueel

Onewheelsqueel

P.S. I replaced these with 20" bmx wheel assem's