I.N.B... DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am gonna hop on the diamond train with this 70 something Sears re=badge , with Dawg's approval of course... :lol:

IMG_20110104_183808.jpg

Re: Searial... or maybe Seareal...

Will be watching this one - I just picked up a twin to this one, Sears badged, mine being a 5 speed... same rack and everything.

Rat on !

~ AL

herr_rudolf said:
Any hints about styling ideas you wanna share, or will we have to be patient with this one..?

NO PROBLEM! as soon as I have an Idea I'll be glad too share it!! :lol:

Dang it Scrumblero. I'm using what appears to be the same bike as that. Only mine would give you tetanus and has no wheels.

M.Martian said:
Dang it Scrumblero. I'm using what appears to be the same bike as that. Only mine would give you tetanus and has no wheels.

:shock: I could never do that to you! !! your my homie!!!

I was really gonna do my Pasly Govner and claim it was a build off bike , but you have shown me the light!!

forget that Izod topsider wearin garb, I am doin a straight bar that offends even me!!!

I will name it .... INBred! emphasis on the INB :roll: :mrgreen:
a sick blend of old and new..

here's my INB foundation... literally!!! (or one just like it so master D says)

2011-03-31203712.jpg

and marvin!!! I'll be pissed if you dont call me for parts for your's... :x

Re: INBred (name/frame change)

whats that?, I still have these? and 2 yards of carbon veil ??? oh darn... :mrgreen:

DSC_0035-1.jpg

WAY BETTER FRAME, I WISH I COULD BUY ONE, THEN AGAIN I WISH I COULD BUY EVERY BIKE I LIKE :shock:

I'm not looking for any parts. I'm going to just build it with what I got. I just have to get off my butt and find some time to do something with it. The only reason I have that frame is because I got it for $25 with a Messinger saddle that's in good shape. I was going to part it out at Mike's swap but decided to build it. The thought even crossed my mind to turn it into a rusty, full fendered fixie. :shock:

I'm thinking rear wheel extensions to squeeze a 26x2.125 in that skinny frame. And maybe put one of my old Suzuki leaf springs to use up front.

M.Martian said:
I'm not looking for any parts. I'm going to just build it with what I got. I just have to get off my butt and find some time to do something with it. The only reason I have that frame is because I got it for $25 with a Messinger saddle that's in good shape. I was going to part it out at Mike's swap but decided to build it. The thought even crossed my mind to turn it into a rusty, full fendered fixie. :shock:

I'm thinking rear wheel extensions to squeeze a 26x2.125 in that skinny frame. And maybe put one of my old Suzuki leaf springs to use up front.

OK... but if you need anything, just let me know!

the frame showed up and i got around to mocking up some parts from the heap....... :mrgreen: I still havent figured out what I'm doin for bars or a stem, but its startin to take shape.. :roll:

IMG_20110517_090223.jpg

IMG_20110517_093013.jpg

Re: INBreed (update 5/17)

The parallel lines of the fork and and the seat tube, make the profile of the bike VERY appealing. NICE!

Re: INBreed (Delays...)

and as if I wasn't draggin my feet enough, as I was puttin in our new $400 water filtration system (so we can feel good about drinking the Cali water after the whole meltdown thing) , My wifes father decides to up and die last night.. :x since he was a hells angel loner type. looks like I'll be picking up the service and the disposal fees so my wife doesn't retaliate in the bedroom.... :(

On the bright side, I wont be biting my nails waiting for parts to show up... :roll:

Re: INBetweener (back on track...)

after a short hiatus to deal with that boring real life crap, I am back at it! Got a sweet pair of too small matching stems from clerkkent and after contemplating murdering em with the drill press I pulled a favor and had my buddy bore em on the mill. now to lace wheels... :roll:

IMG_20110620_184935.jpg

Re: INBetweener ... progeress!! (finally)

got the wheels together and slapped some parts on it to get an idea what I got. still not sure on the bars, unfortunately the ones I wanna use are the wrong diameter.. :roll: still gotta cut the steerer , dig up some cranks and find a headlight, but at least I got it started!!

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

Latest posts

Back