I must have a lot of time on my hands!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just noticed that this is my 7000th post :shock: I either talk a lot or have nothing better to do :lol: I've had 7000 posts of fun on here and hope to make it 7000 more! :D Thanks for the awesome site, Steve and Merry Christmas :mrgreen:

By the way, Steve, what post number do I have to hit to become a moderator? :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I just noticed that this is my 7000th post :shock: I either talk a lot or have nothing better to do :lol: I've had 7000 posts of fun on here and hope to make it 7000 more! :D Thanks for the awesome site, Steve and Merry Christmas :mrgreen:

By the way, Steve, what post number do I have to hit to become a moderator? :wink:

Nick,I think you need to be at least old enough to vote before you can be eligible unless you get your parents to sign a waiver. :p :lol:
Merry Christmas to you and your dad my friend.
-Brian

I got 5000 in change. Never been asked, probably for the better muahhhhah

It seems to me that the forum members with the highest number of posts are probably ones that are posting while they are at work, supposedly doing their job. :p Gary

Kingfish is a talker! He has 8725 :shock: I guess he has over 8000 cool fresh finds! :lol:

Merry Christmas guys! :D :D

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Nick,I think you need to be at least old enough to vote before you can be eligible unless you get your parents to sign a waiver. :p :lol:
Merry Christmas to you and your dad my friend.
-Brian

That's funny...eveyone says that :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Brian! :wink:

I am at a loss for words. :p :oops:
Merry Christmas!

I'll see what I can do about getting you back down to about 25 posts.

Seriously I was on a forum years ago (honda-tech.com) and if someone posted a "Yay, I hit 1000 posts" thread the moderators thought it was funny to reset them to zero! haha

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah I think kingfish is the only non-moderator that has more posts than me.

It's a worse problem for me than it appears. My join date is misleading. It says 2009, but my first post wasn't until July 2011. My first post was my entry into the RRBBO6 fray with BEER RUN just 30 days before the deadline.

kingfish254 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah I think kingfish is the only non-moderator that has more posts than me.

It's a worse problem for me than it appears. My join date is misleading. It says 2009, but my first post wasn't until July 2011. My first post was my entry into the RRBBO6 fray with BEER RUN just 30 days before the deadline.

Well that makes me feel better... :lol:

Steve has the most posts on here, but I guess that's what you would expect if you were a member since 1969 :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back