I know a group of guys who may enjoy this auction item..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mary Lou asked for a riding lawnmower and by-golly did she get one!

IMG_4022.JPG

Being old enough to have played with one of those push mowers , I bet you would need a rear track
off of a snowmobile to make that work. I'm thinking that little skinny tire on the back would be spinning
like crazy.

How many flaws? Let me count the ways. It wouln't steer because the headtube angle is way too steep for something with 2 side by side wheels. The gear ratio is death by mashing. It uses one of those "gaspipe" frames, so it should only weight 100 lbs. This thing isn't worth the shipping.

JoKeR63 said:
It wouln't steer because the headtube angle is way too steep for something with 2 side by side wheels.

Hey, that was already accounted for since it's welded rigid. Eustace had no intentions of it ever being steered!

I mow with a reel mower, I bought it this Summer and before buying it I had never pushed on before, but I am amazed that it is easier to push than my old big wheel push mower than pushed easier than a small wheel push mower.

My 9 year old daughter used it to mow the lawn last week.

So improvements have been made (I'm guessing) but still the setup on that bike is all wrong.

Jpromo said:
JoKeR63 said:
It wouln't steer because the headtube angle is way too steep for something with 2 side by side wheels.

Hey, that was already accounted for since it's welded rigid. Eustace had no intentions of it ever being steered!

Opps!, I see, it's a yard art version. We have a couple of those around here. In that case it looks great.

Latest posts

Back