I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(NEW PAINT)

That d*mn song gets stuck in my head every time i see your thread! Your build is haunting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :x :shock:

muhahaha! I think this is one of the most entertaining threads on here.. The bike is looking so wickedly ratty can't wait to see whats next! :shock: GTB! :lol:

I like the metalflake black it looks wicked cool but htat red is scary wow is that bright

big kountry said:
I like the metalflake black it looks wicked cool but htat red is scary wow is that bright
THATS NOT THE FINAL COLOR. I JUST PRIME MY BIKES THEN PAINT THE BASE COLOR TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW IT'S GOING TO LOOK. THEN I PUT ON THE FINAL COLOR. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT. THE TEXTURED METALLIC HIDES EVERYTHING TOO.
imagearchy said:
That d*mn song gets stuck in my head every time i see your thread! Your build is haunting meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :x :shock:
HAHAHA HOW YA LIKE ME NOW!! OOPS..SORRY THERE IT GOES AGAIN!
mitchelangelo said:
muhahaha! I think this is one of the most entertaining threads on here.. The bike is looking so wickedly ratty can't wait to see whats next! :shock: GTB! :lol:
I WILL BE POSTING TODAY RATTER! THANKS FOR WATCHING! GOTTA GTB!! PEACE

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(FRONT LIGHT IDEA)

JUST AN UPDATE ON A FRONT LIGHT IDEA. MY BATTERIES IN THE CAMERA ARE DEAD! :x
GEDC0632.jpg
GEDC0631.jpg
GEDC0630.jpg
YOU MAY NOW GO BACK TO DRINKING BEER AND EATING HOTDOGS. PEACE

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(NEW FRONT LIGHT IDEA)

The scale of light is just right for that front end.
Are you gonna drill out the back and make it work with LEDs or something?

kingfish254 said:
The scale of light is just right for that front end.
Are you gonna drill out the back and make it work with LEDs or something?
B- I'VE SEEN THEM AT NBW WITH A TOGGLE SWITCH ON THEM ALREADY. I HOPE THEY HAVE MORE SAT.. I'VE GOT 4 BIKES, A SET OF FORKS AND TWO TIRES TO PICK UP FROM THERE. SHEEESH!!!

A JUNKPILE!! HAHAHAHA

Jake Sensi said:
Just wanted to show off my "Get outta Dodge"!! Build.

GEDC0530-Copy.jpg
. Peace

See if that fixed your image.

Nice ride!!!! Is the Dodge yours too??

Thanks B!! My car?!? Yeah right! I wish! I was on south street in philly waiting for Bighit to ride by. He never did so the Jake rode alone :( , but I got alot of compliments on the bike! Rat Rod Represent!! I posted that on my ipod. Haven't figured the whole thing out yet. I'm at work slackin'. Peace

Peatbog said:
If I ever make it to Philly, do I get to ride the Dodge bike or the Retro-Rat-O?

Wait, forget that, I wanna the new build off bike.
Eh.. I don't know. Lemme go ask my wife. He come outta the house, I could see it in his face...(10 points)....

Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:
If I ever make it to Philly, do I get to ride the Dodge bike or the Retro-Rat-O?

Eh.. I don't know. Lemme go ask my wife. He come outta the house, I could see it in his face...(10 points)....

Lonesome George.....One bourbon, one scotch and one beer.

Terry66 said:
Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:

Lonesome George.....One bourbon, one scotch and one beer.
10 points for Terry66. 4 points for the nickname. Peatbog no cigar Bud.

Peatbog said:
Man, I got nothin'. I knew I shoulda googled it.

Here's a funny one. I took my bike to work because I am going to have to make some parts there and they have machinery to make it easier. Anyway, my front suspension is pretty much the same as yours, other than I don't have the twists. So several people throughout the day are looking at the bike and ask me what the spring is for. "Uh, it's the front suspension," I say and then show them how it works. They look amazed. I do this:

Homer-head-slap.jpg

Man, these people need educated.
Yo!! Stop! I just almost spit out my soda! Ya get 4 points!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been 90 degrees so I've shut done production for today. My agenda is to reverse the back tire setup. Clear coat the bike cuz its hot. Fab the seat. Basically I'm working from back to front. All special items will be applied at the end. :mrgreen:Cue up Kokomo's "Use your imagination" song...I'm Build James b$&@h!!!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
It's been 90 degrees so I've shut done production for today. My agenda is to reverse the back tire setup. Clear coat the bike cuz its hot. Fab the seat. Basically I'm working from back to front. All special items will be applied at the end. :mrgreen: I'm Build James b$&@h!!!!

Supa Freeky!!! :mrgreen: :D

Wake up Ratters!! Cue up Neil Youngs "Rockin' in the Freeworld" and start ya day right like me! Who's wit me?!? Peace

Latest posts

Back