I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU( WEEKEND STUFF)

Jake Sensi said:
Here you go B!!
GEDC0633.jpg

. How's that coming along. Peace

Can't wait to see this classic U-Tube folder get Jake-A-Fied!!!! Cool score. Are you gonna make is a folding nanner rat?

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:
Here you go B!!
GEDC0633.jpg

. How's that coming along. Peace

Can't wait to see this classic U-Tube folder get Jake-A-Fied!!!! Cool score. Are you gonna make is a folding nanner rat?
HOW'D YOU KNOW MY PLAN B?!? :wink: JUST A QUICK MOCK UP. I GOT THIS BABY FOR 20 BUCKS. THE GUY WHO SOLD IT SAID TO ME TO LET HIM SEE IT WHEN I FINISH. JUST GIMME TIL THIS WEEKEND. WHAT Y'ALL THINK?!?
GEDC0686.jpg
CALL HER RIFF-BRAF(Banana Rat And it Folds) :mrgreen: PEACE

That has potential.Where'd the chainguard go?

Jake Sensi said:
HOW'D YOU KNOW MY PLAN B?!? :wink: JUST A QUICK MOCK UP. I GOT THIS BABY FOR 20 BUCKS. THE GUY WHO SOLD IT SAID TO ME TO LET HIM SEE IT WHEN I FINISH. JUST GIMME TIL THIS WEEKEND. WHAT Y'ALL THINK?!?
GEDC0686.jpg
CALL HER RIFF-BRAF(Banana Rat And it Folds) :mrgreen: PEACE

Riff Braff is looking coole Jake. I am in your head and know you will put a nanner on anything that rolls!!!!!
Some of the steering stems are unusual with the folders, just make sure everything holds together well with the fork and the quill stem.
Always fun to watch on of the truest ratters out there!!!!! You build 5 rats in the time most of us build 1.
You kwazy energizer "bunny" wabbit!!

Congrats Jake,
I just became your 4000th view!!!!!!

WAHOO 4000 VIEWS!! CUE UP TRICK DADDY'S "LET'S GO" SONG IF YA DARE!! GTB!! PEACE

And you just popped yourself to 17 pages.

Green P1 said:
That 45 is one of my favorite things I've seen in this build off yet.
Thanks for that. I'm going to nbw tonight. Last saturday I saw a clean pixie on the top of the scrap pile. I might hide it for my daughter. I'll try to take a pic of the basement for you Ratters. Peace

Circa Cycles said:
That has potential.Where'd the chainguard go?
Good eye my friend. Chainguard has to be sanded then painted. I'm debating on the color now. What y'all think?!? First black primer then a color that stands out. Front brake is R.I.P cuz I'm not going over those tiny bars! :lol: Peace

OK PEATBOG SINCE YOU ASKED. THIS IS WHY I WAS SIDETRACKED ALSO
GEDC0684.jpg
NOT FINISHED BUT CLOSE. 8) NOW IT'S TIME TO GO BACK DOWNSTAIRS. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love the bike Jake. Intersting forks, triple tree and shock branching from middle tree.
It must be a hybrid. :p

Peatbog this seat feels like a pillow. I might change it to a thin pan seat for a rustic look. It's called Mean Old ........
kingfish254 said:
Love the bike Jake. Intersting forks, triple tree and shock branching from middle tree.
It must be a hybrid. :p
i dunno about that B. It's just a huffy front of a scrap pile bike. I love that scrap pile!! :mrgreen: Can you say Re-cycle. Get it! HA Morning Ratters!!!

Peatbog said:
I had a seat that was on a bike I bought once that had two halves that each pivoted separately with your butt as you pedaled. It was like this:

3132463T53L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It actually didn't ride too bad, but as the seat halves pivoted as you pedaled, it squeaked like a dozen mice in a hot frying pan.
HAHAHA!! OK THIS IS WHAT I DID TODAY(THIS DUMB BUTT COMPUTER ALWAYS FREEZES AFTER 4 PICTURES SO REALLY THESE ARE SELF EXPLANITORY.
1339020977114.jpg
1339021128567.jpg
1339021191095.jpg
1339021867499.jpg
(CUZ JOAN PLAYS THIS KIND OF GIBSON)OH YEAH XTRA CREDIT-RIFF BRAF
1339030413489.jpg
HAHAHA I'M BUILD JAMES B@^&H!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
I'M BUILD JAMES B@^&H!! PEACE

This should be in you signature!!!!!

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (CHAIN GUARD PREP)

Morning Ratters!! Wash off that WD40 and cue up Seether's "Gasoline". Gotta make this bacon(literally)!! Hopefully tonight NBW and bike 3's second coat of purple. Tank idea for Riff-Braf. Joan Jett bike gets racked and rolling :mrgreen: Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Hello Ratters!! Will post progress tonight but check this out
GEDC0687.jpg
Peace

Sweet score Jake!!!!!!
You lucky dog!!!!!

Peatbog said:
Cool bike!

Wait a minute; now you have six bikes are are going to be working on.

You turning into a pirate?

Latest posts

Back