** I HAD A DREAM**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the date should be at the end of the buildoff, a biker build off style show for the ones that can attend, but not to downplay the ones that cant show. a cool party, but not to wild, we gotta be family friendly. steve can change his name to "cruiser king" :lol: 40 years from now someone will be on a tv commercial saying theyve attended every single year.

pick said:
Bring all your parts too! Would be one he** of a swap meet.

oh yah ,that was in my original post ! first thought :wink:

Maybe on the anniversary of the websight? Swap meet,BBQ, buildoff winner....
Man ,it would be sweet!

Now that would be sweet,! :) i'm up for any kind of BBQ....

When I had the Harley I went to Sturgis three years in a row. It is the greatest party going.
The "Sturgis" of bicycle gatherings- Rat Rod Bike Week. I really like that idea. And somewhere in the middle of the country would seem appropriate as well. The coasts get all the attention they need anyway. I don't doubt that some small town would be glad to host such an event, as it brings in a lot of money for local business.

JWM

I have done a lot of traveling around the country. I was just checking the map of the US for somewhere in the middle of the continent that might make a suitable location for a rally. Eastern Oklahoma came to mind. If you've never been through there, check it out. The country is beautiful. Check Google maps in the areas surrounding Tulsa. Just south east of Tulsa there is an area full of sizeable lakes. Check Eufala, and some of the surrounding towns. Ozark, Arkansas is another very cool small town that came to mind. Any thoughts?

JWM

jwm said:
When I had the Harley I went to Sturgis three years in a row. It is the greatest party going.
The "Sturgis" of bicycle gatherings- Rat Rod Bike Week. I really like that idea. And somewhere in the middle of the country would seem appropriate as well. The coasts get all the attention they need anyway. I don't doubt that some small town would be glad to host such an event, as it brings in a lot of money for local business.

JWM
Rat Rod Bike week? Hmmm this is getting better and better.
How about a different town every year?
If you can't drive 1500 hundred miles this year maybe it will be only 25 miles next year.

Are there any remnants of the old Schwinn,Murray,Columbia etc. factories left? Maybe we meet in the parking lot of one of the ghosts of our past.
Just thinking out loud.

Spokeshave said:
Are there any remnants of the old Schwinn,Murray,Columbia etc. factories left? Maybe we meet in the parking lot of one of the ghosts of our past.
Just thinking out loud.

I was thinking the same thing, kinda like when Saturn was new and all those idiots drove their Saturns to the factory for their vacations... but we wouldn't be idiots, no, our factory would be abandoned. haha

sounds like a plan 8) now all i need to do is convince my parents to let me ride my bike to somewhere really far away :mrgreen:

If they can get all those motorcycle guys and gals to come to Sturgis I think we could find some place. The midwest is a logical place since it would be a 2 day drive (give or take) for the farthest American members. Any one there know a a statepark/campground?

g-ratter said:
If they can get all those motorcycle guys and gals to come to Sturgis I think we could find some place. The midwest is a logical place since it would be a 2 day drive (give or take) for the farthest American members. Any one there know a a statepark/campground?

Kokomo Indiana has a SICK skatepark! 90 degree full pipe! Enough said.

RIGHTEOUS!!!!.....RIGHTEOUS!!!!.....We ALL definitely gotta H :mrgreen: :) KUP man!! B4 "the world ends"...BBQ ,suds,etc....Bikers Unite!!!... Aww man spilt some brew(wokeup) wife's dog lickin my face :mrgreen: .... just imagine if that bec 8) mes a Reality!! I'm down wit dat!!!

:| No i don't think ther were any nude people on bikes in my Dream :? :lol: it was cool ,clean, Shady trees around and lotsa grass !, no playa dust on my rides :)

Kokomo, IN also has some killer trails to ride on! And my friend Loyd has one of the most impressive bicycle collections I have seen in my life!

Latest posts

Back