I got this photo thang ! LOOK !!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought this in pretty rough shape. changed out "welded" handle bar stem assembly. Added chainguard, struts and BINGO ! A ratty rider ! Since this photo I have fond Horn-tank, really nice chainguard, really nice torrington ten pedals and really nice fenders. still in need of some decent struts, as one is bent. I am planning a foll resto for this one as soon as I find the rest of the parts. I still enjoy it as is too!
IMG_0033.jpg

nice man, I like those handlebars. Hey, let me know if you should part out those fork truss rods. I have been searching hard for a good pair, bent or not.

cool bike i like it just as is. although i would need to slam the seat then again i am blessed with being short.

Thanks for the comments dudes. Hey Robots, I know what you mean,truss rods are hard to find. You can score a real nice set from Memory Lane Classics, they are the same diameter all the way, which makes them look diferent. The rods are stainless if I'm not mistaken and at around $30.00 a pretty good deal if you can overlook the difference. I will keep you in mind when I score another set and make you a sweet deal if your still interested. Later & PEACE!!! :mrgreen:

Hey Broke***builder If I go with painted wheels then I wont add WW's I dont like that look, if I go with chrome absolutely! I really dont have an old ballooner in my collection yet and will probably lean toward a more standard look for this one. I dont quite have this whole rat thing figured out as of yet. I did score a 62 Typhoon frame for my B-day earlier in the month, and what I'm planning for that one may be more in line with what most of you guys like. I already have a Nexxus inter-3 hub and have scrubbed a pair of painted S-7 wheels clean so they can be either painted or powder coated. I havent decided which yet. Later & PEACE!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back