I come from the land down under

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day!
Been following along different builds for a while, mainly those by LukeTheJoker (I'm his other half)...

It may be a while until I actually start posting anything, but given that the jewellery for the ladies in this years build off were my work, figured I'd jump on here and say hi...

Hi! :lol:

Well done to all the builders, some truly awesome work... Luke, where's the paracetamol? Choosing favourites is a headache!

Catch you round... :D

I was a little disappointed to not see your screen name as "BetterThanLTJ" or "LukesBoss".... :wink:

Welcome anyway and look forward to seeing what you bring to the table. 8)

Edit: and oh.....now I've got that song stuck in my head...

Gidday, welcome to the asylum... er, I mean forum.

Now Luke is quite a large bloke, so are you sure you are "his other half" or are you more like his other quarter? Actually, even if you are his other sixteenth, I am sure looking forward to seeing what you might come up with. If that beautiful fine jewellery is anything to go by, I'll bet it'll be detailed. Perhaps you and your other fifteen sixteenths could embark upon a "Big Jim" tandem project together... that I would like to see :shock: 8)

Oh, and here is the rest of the words to your intro title...

"...Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Quite appropriate words for team Joker :wink:

Glen :D

Hello Miss Fizzlefoop, I am sorry I missed your intro.
Thanks for letting Luke come out and play with the rest of us kids.

Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Welcome Fizzlefoop another female contender :wink:

welcome to the RRB.

Chips_Mahoy said:
I was a little disappointed to not see your screen name as "BetterThanLTJ" or "LukesBoss".... :wink:
I like the LukesBoss best! :D

Latest posts

Back