I can't find what model my Schwinn is.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a baby blue gas pipe Schwinn with one piece cranks. It uses the front free will system. It does not have any kick stand mounts on the frame. It is a 10 speed. It has a non tubular flat fork that the Schwinn varsity comes with. It uses a 22 mm quill stem. It appeared that it used to have an oval shaped head badge.

I am thinking 1980-1986 Schwinn Deluxe Varsity, but I can't find one in baby blue.

Early Traveler?
Of course a PICTURE would definitely be a great help.
Are you sure the crank is original?
We could post Schwinn names all day...

Carl.

Bantam. Breeze. Buddy. Collegiate. Continental. Corvette. Cruiser. Cycle Truck. Debutante. Exerciser. Fair Lady. Fastback. Fiesta. Fleet. Heavy-Duti. Hollywood. Hornet. Hornet Deluxe. Hurricane. Jaguar. Krates. Leader. Le Tour. Mantaray...etc etc etc

https://bikehistory.org/

My sister had and may still have a baby blue “Super Sport”. It may have been in-between the custom built line and the standard line.
It may look just like the one that cannot be pictured because it was painted black.

Last edited:
The Suburban and Super Sport both have tubular forks. Mine has the bent sheet of metal fork.

Latest posts

Back