BO15 I Can't Afford the Gas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed the rear chain ring to make pedaling a little easier and added some motor oil for disc lube to see if I could get her to ride a little smoother.
My son and two of his friends were over so I employed them as test pilots. They were having contests to see who could get the speedometer the highest until the chain popped. I’ll have to take their word for it that it was a smooth rider until I fix it. It was fun watching them do their time trials though. Brought me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the status on this one, Soul-G ? Ready for the Finished line?

Almost my friend. I haven’t had much time to work on it, but I did just do this...
8f603a2acf17155d63e12f7211201e24.jpg

736ecbd3f32db723daae328eb09b4359.jpg

a7ab067320d3328bc68fe90ced2cead1.jpg

390790a1f73d2a3502c205fb8b5c9131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer beverage holder! NICE!

That was hands down the coolest self-produced, originally written and performed sound tracked, ride video this Forum has ever seen!!

Nice work all the way around! I'm going to watch it again now, just to catch all the lyrics. You cruising by at the end with that big ol' grin on your face; that's what it's all about. :41:

That was hands down the coolest self-produced, originally written and performed sound tracked, ride video this Forum has ever seen!!

Nice work all the way around! I'm going to watch it again now, just to catch all the lyrics. You cruising by at the end with that big ol' grin on your face; that's what it's all about. :41:
Thanks OJ. I was hoping to incorporate more "ride video" rather than "slide show," but when I looked at my video footage it was all vertical, so it didn't look good in the video. So I kind of like my video from BO13 better, but I was happy with how this one turned out.

Love the bike and the video and song are epic!!! Very well done!!!!

Latest posts

Back