HUTCH!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't blame ya brotha sometimes you just need some ponies under the hood an if I could come out that far ahead it be gone from my stables too

My uncle had one of those it was actually a cool car it was a sporty hatch back thing even said it had lotus suspension lol not sure if that part was true

Same thing I'm getting a 2000 Daewoo Lanos, 2 door hatch, only 101,000 (mostly highway miles), only thing wrong with it is the passenger window needs help to roll up. Probably just replace the window regulator and drive the wheels off of it. Also don't have to worry about speeding as it only has 105 hamster power. :lol:

outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:
Original decals too. :lol:
It has an identity crisis, it's a Hutch Judge with a Gt sticker on the top tube, then says expert which was a Mongoose. Now to make it worse it has a hyperco stem and bars, Royce union fork, and Schwinn wheels.

Makes it a hybrid! :lol:

ckdesigns69 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:
Original decals too. :lol:
It has an identity crisis, it's a Hutch Judge with a Gt sticker on the top tube, then says expert which was a Mongoose. Now to make it worse it has a hyperco stem and bars, Royce union fork, and Schwinn wheels.

Makes it a hybrid! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Well the car deal is falling through... Any takers before I cut it in half and turn it into a YouTube sensation for all to cry over?

Latest posts

Back