Huffy Super Slingshot 24 x 20

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is a start to my Huffy Super Slingshot 24 x 20. They made a 10 speed 24 x 20 with this fork but not a 5 speed. The original paint frame and original paint fork match perfectly. So I have the only original paint Super Slingshot. I am still waiting on some more parts and have to find some more. I need a correct rear rim or wheel. Should be a fun riding bike when it's done.

Last edited:
Looks great Jaxon, nice score on that frame and fork!

Great looking bike, the hangmans noose sissy bar is a nice touch!

Is that the rear fender you got from me? If so, that thing cleaned up GREAT! You said you have a flaming stack already? Do you have an insert? If so I can make another batch.

Yes that is the fender I got from you. It has a few small spots on it but it fits the condition of the bike. I am getting the guard this week. I will let you know on the insert.

I love the original paint! It will give me a good guide to paint the fade on my SS. I just wish I had seen it before I painted my Super Slingshot. I think I went too low on the fork, but oh well.

I love the original paint! It will give me a good guide to paint the fade on my SS. I just wish I had seen it before I painted my Super Slingshot. I think I went too low on the fork, but oh well.

Don't sweat the paint Crash. All the fade bikes are painted a little different. Remember they had lots of painters of different skill levels painting these bikes. Did you match the run on the left fork tube?..LOL

Jaxon, Is the rim you need the normal 24x1.75 tapered side middleweight rim ? I probably have a rim, doubt I have one laced to a 5 speed hub. is it a 333 hub ?

Here are a couple more pics with the chain guard installed. I bought a Slingshot 5 decal and a Super Stock 5 decal to make mine. I am pretty happy with the way it is coming out. I traded out the Hangmans bar to a original Hangmans axle mount. I was trying to get the sissy bar to lean back some.

Love it! The guard decals are super cool, great idea there! And that guard looks great on there, I forgot how nice it was, but thought it would clean up when I was boxing it. Glad it found a good home!

Love this bike Jaxon it looks great and glad you left the original fade paint job. Nicely done!

Latest posts

Back