Huffy Premier review and build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at the Wal-Mart schwinn swindler my self. Seems to me the biggest issues with off the shelf department store bikes is that they are never set up properly. You can't really blame the minimum wage staff for slapping together the floor models. They don't give a darn and why should they? Then, folks buy them off the floor considering them Toys and essentially disposable. All the bikes need basic set up and tuning, but no one ever really does that.

With that said.. I like fender skirts and they seem alright with the attempt at a euru-city type of commuter bike look. But, I think they look best on a step-through type of frame

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
I met a guy that builds bikes at Walmart. He doesn't get paid by the hour, he gets paid $4 dollars a bike. That's why they don't greese anything, it takes too much time.

I really need to get back to work on mine. Robbed tires for another project and then it has sat. Maybe a Klunker?

Latest posts

Back