Huffy Good Vibrations

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This story has no story.. Ebay purchase and about a 45 minute drive.. Ten bucks.

DSCF2476.jpg

DSCF2482.jpg

I liked the look of this one. It is in the process of being sanded and painted. It's the very first time I attepted to sand a bike (2 hours!)

good deal. I bought the girls version of that last week and had it parted out in 10 mins. I paid $20 for it.

pic here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11393

frame, fork and fenders, seat, are in the attic. Probably hold on to them for a year or so and if they don't get used I'll chuck 'em.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
frame, fork and fenders, seat, are in the attic. Probably hold on to them for a year or so and if they don't get used I'll chuck 'em.
Why do you have to be so far? lol

Here's my 2 Huffy Good Vibration bikes....thrift store scores, $20 each....

100_1035.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1104.jpg

The black one got new bars, stem, tires, wheels, front chainring (52t), Sturmey Archer 3 speed. Since these pics were taken it got an Electra diamond pleated seat. The lights & reflector are gone...didn't like the look. Paint is original.

Before:
100_1010.jpg

After:
100_1067.jpg

The white one got the same bars as the black one, new whitewalls, black wheels, but converted to 10 speeds.
Paint is this UGLY semi gloss white with a black drizzle. They ride really nice.

If you ever want to part with those painted fenders, send me a PM!!

^^ man the black one with red fenders looks great. I'll gladly sell you the painted fenders. They are blue with white pin stripes. I don't see me needing them.

The black one looks real cool with the red tires..they are both pretty clean..

Latest posts

Back