1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

HP Snyder afternoon build: RATTY!

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by volksportguy72, Apr 10, 2012.

1. volksportguy72

volksportguy72

This turned out better than expected. Had this frame laying around that I've been trying to get rid of for months. I've been told that it's a number of different brands, but I've gotten a lot of consensus on it being an HP Snyder based on the dual top tube and the openings for the back fenders (Audi rings). I realized that I probably had enough stuff laying around to string together a full bike, then sell it, so here it is! 26" front rim with an old whitewall, 24" Schwinn S7 back, front fork is off an old mountain bike. I think the chainguard was on a Hawthorne, but it could as easily have been a 10 year old Huffy. Don't remember where I got the neck, seat came off my Columbia Firebolt project, BMX front brake that I had laying around. Pretty much the only things I bought were the back rim and bars, and a new chain. Got them out of the basement at Cranked in Neenah. Tell me what you think!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KJV

KJV

Rat-on , man..dig-it.

3. volksportguy72

volksportguy72

4. scott brownsey

scott brownsey

5. klunkerleaguenow27