Howe Caverns Bicycle Build Off Sunday July 27th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howe Caverns Bicycle show builds off. Sunday July 27th. Here are the rules.
Sponsored by www.shbicyclestore.com

1. Start at any time. Your bike must be finished the day of the show to enter Sunday July 27th.
2. Keeping a journal of progress. Pictures are recommended and will have to be with your bicycle the day of the show. Also Progress Pictures can be posted on this Build off Thread.
3. Builders can build anything they want with a 2 wheeled bicycle.
4. Use your imagination and creativity.
5. You can weld Grind, Cut, Chop, Torch, Fabricate, and Paint. Do whatever you want to make your bike the coolest, craziest, wildest, baddest , or nicest for this build off.
6. There is no limit on age of builder or bicycle.
7. BICYCLE MUST BE ABLE TO BE RIDDEN!!!!!
8. If you still do not understand this is a UNLIMITED BUILD OFF!!!!!
For more Info Please contact Steve at 1-518-231-0614. Thanks
www.shbicyclestore.com

Ahhhh, just got the summer baseball schedule. Gonna be in Ann Arbor , MI for that weekend! Gonna have to misfit again. Sorry guys, maybe next year.

The raffle bike is being built as I type this , holding off on pictures until I start putting the frame together but the pieces are rolled and bent , I will post a thread of the hole build soon , should be a very wild bike but very easy to ride , it will have 29" wheel set and that's the only hint I will give until the build thread

Heres the start to the raffle bike , more pictures to come
raffle bike005.jpg

Bike looks good. Someone is getting a cool bike. I'm suprized that no one else has entered a build off bike yet.
Well, given that the show will nearly coincide with the RRBBO end date, I think people would wait till the website build off starts to kill two bikes with one stone. That's my plan...

well here is an update on the raffle bike for the show , been kind of slow getting it finished but she is now in roller form and next is the drive train , hopefully we will get lots of people for this show , any ? about the raffle get ahold of steve at shbicyclestore.com and he can answer any ? , more pics to follow
raffle bike in roller001.jpg
raffle bike in roller002.jpg

Well the raffle bike got a little closer to being done tonight , crank is in and the web is all tacked in , still not sure about the bars , not sure if i should go with a lower set or not , whats everybody else think ?
raffle bike web001.jpg
raffle bike web002.jpg

Latest posts

Back