How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sin City Tec. said:
37 can still remeber my frist bike huffy santa fe tan and brown with a bannana seat! wonder if I could find one???

I had a Santa Fe 10 speed in 1981. I rode it 9 miles to work 5 days a week. I don't remember what I did with it. Mom probably threw it out.

70 years old and just got back into Bicycles after realizing I was getting to old to ride motercycles in Arizona traffic! Besides that I need the exercise - 240 lbs. and still going. 8)

I was thinking earlier that it would be nice to put an age with the co-RRB members and here is this thread. Thanks. Great thread.

I'm 39.

1918 Ranger

deorman said:
A robust healthy (worn-out squeekin' at the joints) twenty (plus thirty-five) years. :mrgreen:

Ha ha....same here! :mrgreen:

24, My first bike was a Magna, early 90s model with padded everything of course.. maybe a 16". It was purple with lightening bolts all over.. even the matching padding. I really wish I knew what bike that was.. itd be dirt cheap right now and Id just have it for the sentiment..

New here... I am 54. I own a few Raleigh Choppers, RRB has prompted me to dig out a custom 20" that I started building about 20 years ago. When I drg it home from my step daughter's place I'll post some pix...

I'm 18 an currently taking full advantage of it. I ride my bikes every day (to school, to the beach, to peoples' houses, etc...) and always have something new to come up with, or build. I always hear my grandpa say "years go buy fast, enjoy being young"

I surf often and really enjoy talking to people 40 and up because I really enjoy listening to how different times were when they were kids, and most of them are pretty mature.

I try to hang around people a lot older than me, because people in my age are into some crazy stuff, and I'm not into electronics unless its point-to-point soldering tweed covered tube amps.

-Jon

Latest posts

Back