1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

How old are you!!

Discussion in 'BIKE TALK' started by 509clunk, May 21, 2012.

1. jerrykr

jerrykr

go slow and be gentle grasshopper, and never forget about "old age and treachery", not a good idea to point out a woman's age, or git on my lawn, ya punk! :D :D

2. deorman

deorman

Repaired. Balance due: $0.02 :p :mrgreen:

3. jerrykr

jerrykr

deorman, agreed 100% - send paypal addy and 2 cents is on the way! :D :(

4. Laidback

Laidback

................"THANK YOU... C :mrgreen: ME AGAIN"..........

5. barnbikes

barnbikes

38 with a great wife and 7 kids.

also way to many project then can be worked on ('29 Buick, N, HO and G scale trains, RC cars, RC airplanes, Hit and miss gas engines and about 5 bikes in various stages of repair).

6. I'm 21 with 5 years of experience. Been riding bikes since I was like 4 or 5, building them and tearing them apart since 7,
    started with a big wheel and a pedal car, then BMX bikes jumping curbs and dirt ramps. Recently got back into bikes and now collect 50's-60's Schwinn
    middleweight beach cruisers. Daily ride is a mean off road mountain bike.

7. jaysmo

jaysmo

im 32 started riding when i was 5 and just got back into bikes a lil under a year ago and i have a about 15 in variouse stages or repair and i love it !!! and my wife loves it too she has 3 bikes of her of own now also...

8. deven_science

deven_science Pro Member

I am 38, as of today.

It's weird to think that despite being so young, I'll be retiring from the reserves next year. I can say I'm retired. I'll be down to only one career, but don't you worry, I know how my free weekends will be filled!

9. Thxcuz

Thxcuz

42. Just got back into riding bikes a few months back and found this site. Digging it very much.
    I've got 2 boys ages 6 and 2 and a wife who has no interest in cycling :(
    I'm a engineer at a local TV station and a Cub Scout leader. Other interest include playing banjo and sleeping, though I don't get to do either very much anymore.

10. wheelhorseman

wheelhorseman

43 and try to ride some every evening if its not too hot.

11. Turtlesixfour

Turtlesixfour

38 with wife and one daughter.

12. American Vintage Bicycle Supply

American Vintage Bicycle Supply Double Nickle Moderator

13. 8ball

8ball

53 (three years ago) and started building RRBs after seeing Dingo's bikes then.

14. Rustinkerer

Rustinkerer

41, engaged, a four year old son. As my sig says, started in the summer of 1980, after falling in love with a rusty '56 Schwinn Corvette, eventually named "Old Faithful". I still have him, and my interest in the hobby has cycled (lol) up and down. Hit a high point in '05, when I was introduced to ebay, and bought a lot of 54 vintage bikes! :shock: It's at a lull right now, being backed up on home improvement projects, keeping old beater vehicles running, and endless yard work! :lol: But, at least I can still participate here virtually! -Adam

15. Carbon

Carbon

35 with two wee ones, boy is almost 4 and girl is 12. Always Been into bikes, pretty much always had a couple of bike projects around. It all kicked off with a Huffy Pro Thunder around 80/81, transfered all the parts over to a yellow and chrome Redline bmx frame/fork and bars that I picked up, that was an awesome bike.

16. outsider13

outsider13

I'm newly 25...[x2= 50] 8) still young enough to pop a wheelie, power slide and jump the curb! ..but old enough to have health insurance and enough sick days to cover it! :lol:

17. kngtmat

kngtmat

33, I have had bicycles a few times over the years but I have only started collecting in the past about 3 years.

18. custombikebuilder

custombikebuilder

I'm 14, i first got into this years ago, when we picked a colson out of a farm, and i saw a stingray and i loved them, i have 5 rays/fastbacks and 1 lemon peeler, a repop schwinn, a huffy rat, a murray, dayton, and finally a varsity, and more and more to come, ive been riding since i can remember. tons of BMX's and MTB's, only the ones from the dump, and the last is a schwinn trike with the 3-speed, i think a town and country.

19. HotVW

HotVW

i am 39

20. dangratsdan

dangratsdan

60 is the new 40, they say. So Im not quite 40. But I was exposed to rat bikes at an early age.
    Thats me.
    [​IMG]