How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
Rat Rod said:
Now you can see why there's a mellow atmosphere on the site...with age comes wisdom. :wink:

Sure, but I think there's a point with some when they are losing their vision, their hearing, their hair, that a little wisdom falls out too. :lol:

go slow and be gentle grasshopper, and never forget about "old age and treachery", not a good idea to point out a woman's age, or git on my lawn, ya punk! :D :D

Rat Rod said:
Now you can see why there's a mellow atmosphere on the site...with age comes morning stiffness, lack of energy to waste giving a rat's backside. :wink:

Repaired. Balance due: $0.02 :p :mrgreen:

deorman said:
Rat Rod said:
Now you can see why there's a mellow atmosphere on the site...with age comes morning stiffness, lack of energy to spend giving a rat's backside. :wink:

Repaired. Balance due: $0.02 :p :mrgreen:

deorman, agreed 100% - send paypal addy and 2 cents is on the way! :D :(

38 with a great wife and 7 kids.

also way to many project then can be worked on ('29 Buick, N, HO and G scale trains, RC cars, RC airplanes, Hit and miss gas engines and about 5 bikes in various stages of repair).

I'm 21 with 5 years of experience. Been riding bikes since I was like 4 or 5, building them and tearing them apart since 7,
started with a big wheel and a pedal car, then BMX bikes jumping curbs and dirt ramps. Recently got back into bikes and now collect 50's-60's Schwinn
middleweight beach cruisers. Daily ride is a mean off road mountain bike.

im 32 started riding when i was 5 and just got back into bikes a lil under a year ago and i have a about 15 in variouse stages or repair and i love it !!! and my wife loves it too she has 3 bikes of her of own now also...

I am 38, as of today.

It's weird to think that despite being so young, I'll be retiring from the reserves next year. I can say I'm retired. I'll be down to only one career, but don't you worry, I know how my free weekends will be filled!

42. Just got back into riding bikes a few months back and found this site. Digging it very much.
I've got 2 boys ages 6 and 2 and a wife who has no interest in cycling :(
I'm a engineer at a local TV station and a Cub Scout leader. Other interest include playing banjo and sleeping, though I don't get to do either very much anymore.

41, engaged, a four year old son. As my sig says, started in the summer of 1980, after falling in love with a rusty '56 Schwinn Corvette, eventually named "Old Faithful". I still have him, and my interest in the hobby has cycled (lol) up and down. Hit a high point in '05, when I was introduced to ebay, and bought a lot of 54 vintage bikes! :shock: It's at a lull right now, being backed up on home improvement projects, keeping old beater vehicles running, and endless yard work! :lol: But, at least I can still participate here virtually! -Adam

35 with two wee ones, boy is almost 4 and girl is 12. Always Been into bikes, pretty much always had a couple of bike projects around. It all kicked off with a Huffy Pro Thunder around 80/81, transfered all the parts over to a yellow and chrome Redline bmx frame/fork and bars that I picked up, that was an awesome bike.

I'm newly 25...[x2= 50] 8) still young enough to pop a wheelie, power slide and jump the curb! ..but old enough to have health insurance and enough sick days to cover it! :lol:

I'm 14, i first got into this years ago, when we picked a colson out of a farm, and i saw a stingray and i loved them, i have 5 rays/fastbacks and 1 lemon peeler, a repop schwinn, a huffy rat, a murray, dayton, and finally a varsity, and more and more to come, ive been riding since i can remember. tons of BMX's and MTB's, only the ones from the dump, and the last is a schwinn trike with the 3-speed, i think a town and country.

60 is the new 40, they say. So Im not quite 40. But I was exposed to rat bikes at an early age.
Thats me.
oldpics008-1-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back