How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42, happily married. 20 yr old son, daughters 14, 12, and 11...

35, married almost 13 years now with 3 kids, 2, 5, and 8.

Oldest memories are around bikes, always rode, but strayed away after college to the tune of 4x4s and fast cars. So glad I'm back and into it bigger than I ever was. I collect bikes like they're Pokemon, I gotta catch 'em all.

Rat Rod said:
Now you can see why there's a mellow atmosphere on the site...with age comes wisdom. :wink:

Sure, but I think there's a point with some when they are losing their vision, their hearing, their hair, that a little wisdom falls out too. :lol:

38 yesterday, married 19 years 4 kids boy 18 girl 13 girl 8 boy 7 months. Rode cruiser bikes as a kid but quit when I started my family. Picked it back up a few years ago with the purchase of one beat up huffy cruiser. Been battling the severe addiction/hording ever since :D

Pyramids_of_Giza.jpg

:lol: :lol:

texasbigjon said:
lets see..... i`ll be 55 on the first of june. someday i`ll get a haircut and quit wearing misfits t-shirts........when i grow up! :lol:

Beat me by a month and a day. I've had a couple of haircuts, don't bother, it just grows back. (Well, most of it anyway. :mrgreen: )

geez i feel like im to young to be bulding cruisers lol screw it im addicted already

Im 42,got on a bike when I was about 3 years old in England never really got off one since,first really cool bike was a mk1 chopper,black with prismatic stickers then got into mtb,also rode a raleigh bomber(that was cool,a tank,but cool)then ito ratted/frankenstien road bikes in my teens,went to U.S.A in late teens got into building more flashy chrome and bright hotrodded style road bikes with a pro street feel to them,then to New Zealand in 1991/92(where I was born)mtb again,married with 2 girls,2 boys who own a minimum of 3 bikes each,last couple of years into lowriders and now all styles of cruisers/pedal scrapers,I started pulling apart/rebuilding when 10 and last 10 years been a back shed builder,seller and servicer to help pay for bread and milk.....yer thats about it.....what was the question? :lol:
familypic174.jpg

Latest posts

Back