How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49/15. That means: a 15-year old kid in a 49-year old body. :mrgreen:

All my life I hated cycling, until 2 years ago. That's when I discovered the world of stretched cruisers. All the years before,I used to ride motorcycles.

22 yo Been riding cruisers since 10 started with an 80's 20in cruiser... Been building since 13 it started with 1 pair of apehangers and a Murray.

*Bicycle Smith's Studio*

I was 4 in 1962 when I borrowed my older brother's bike, determined to learn how to ride. His 20" bike was too big, I used the curb to get going and bailed out in the grass, but I was then a bike rider!

There is some young blood mixed in with all you old geezers :lol: :lol: (No offense fellas)

I'm 14 :wink:

58....Been scaring 18 year olds for 40 years. :p

I'll be 56 in a week or 2. Been biking for a few years, really got involved in it when I was off work over the winter. Its an addiction. I love it!

Peatbog said:
xddorox said:
I'm 46. I've been building and riding bikes for the past 20 years and very recently became a Grandpa.

46! Grandpa!

I'm 52 and have a seven-year-old of my own (and 14 and 15 year olds). Something went amiss somewhere. There I'll be 63-years-old at my daughter's high school graduation and people will be thinking her great grandpa showed up. I'll then flip them off, hop on a yellow muscle bike, pull a wheelie and ride away.*

*Then I'll probably gasp for air and fall down, but until then it will look good.
My Son still can't keep up with me on a bike and he's the Father. ;)

15, got my first old bike from my grandpa when I was 6 (very difficult to pedal, so I rode in the basket :D) . It's a 50's colombia, we've allways called the "snake". I ride it atleast once a week in memory of him, he passed last year.

I'm 62, same as Road Master and Bama Bill. My Dad was a bike mechanic and I always had an interest in bikes, and then a friend of mine turned me on to collecting classic bikes about 20 years ago. I'm hoping to retire soon and then hopefully my bike hobby will provide some additional income. A guy has to have money for beer and bait!

Latest posts

Back