How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 plus 8, was way into bikes until I got my license. Then got back into them 5 years ago and the collection keeps growing.

My bikes took over the garage. And part of the house:)
I'm 8 on the bike. Almost 30 more than that in real life. And 60 more than that when I'm at work.

I'm 57 for a couple more days. I have a tough schedule every day, deciding where and when to take a bike ride. I'm retired so that's my biggest decision to make.
xugqw.jpg

66 years old..plan on riding as long as I can.....have 62 schwinn corvette...new schwinn gateway...80ish schwinn world sport converted to single speed and a huffy cranbrook...

Hopefully I'll still be so fit, I'm definitely daft enough...

From Tapatalk on this stoopid iPhone...

Old thread, but I will add. 43, I raced BMX in the mid to late 80's. I was in the National Bicycle League and was darn good. I use to ride up to 20 miles a day without the first hint of being tired. Now I can peddle 50 feet or so and I'm through, so I like bicycles with engines!!

I'm loving some of these back stories, I'd have loved to have raced growing up, tried speedway a few years back but it's not the same haha

From Tapatalk on this stoopid iPhone...

Latest posts

Back