How old are you!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just thought I would throw this out there! I am 28 I have been collecting off and on for about 15 years but really got back into it about 3 years ago ! Married w/ 2 girls 4 & 2 !!!Ok now your turn :D

Child #3 is on the way!! its a boy!!!!

I'm 45... started out with mountain biking and just a few yrs ago cruisers....married for 25 yrs and still Rollin.....
Next..... :mrgreen:

509clunk said:
Just thought I would throw this out there! I am 28 I have been collecting off and on for about 15 years but really got back into it about 3 years ago ! Ok now your turn :D

:shock: 28 !,, Whew i remember when i was 28... :? no i dont remember :oops:

i am 19 ive ridden bikes my whole life and finding bikes in trash cans since i was aloud to cross the street, i ride bmx mostly but just recently built my girlfriend a cruiser and happened to find this sight and it made me want to build my own and this month ive already bought/traded 5 cruisers and am hooked! i willl post my builds as soon as they are complete

Old enough to know better, and slowly becoming the grumpy old man next door......

I started riding bikes as soon asi could walk and began building ramps for jumping them shortly afterwards!

64 -- git off my lawn you punk kids! :D

We were born the same year.

126897146.jpg

52 and never planning on growing up. I still enjoy my toys fast cars, old bikes, 50's lionel trains. :mrgreen:
Kenny

I'm 42 and have been riding and racing road bikes for a little over 20 years. I have a small collection of balloon tire bikes and I'm working on a '41 Ace for the build off. I love this site!

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
509clunk said:
Just thought I would throw this out there! I am 28 I have been collecting off and on for about 15 years but really got back into it about 3 years ago ! Ok now your turn :D

Yeah!! your definetly not 28,,,,, :lol:
I am 47 and holding

Gold Street Customs said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
509clunk said:

Yeah!! your definetly not 28,,,,, :lol:
I am 47 and holding

whoa ! :? One year younger than me ? Thought it was thee other way Around ! :| :lol: :lol:

60. And I have a couple of bikes older than I am :D

Chips_Mahoy said:
Old enough to know better, and slowly becoming the grumpy old man next door......

I started riding bikes as soon asi could walk and began building ramps for jumping them shortly afterwards!

Hey You kids... get offa my lawn!

Peatbog said:
52, and I'm going to live to be 100 or die trying.

My goal too... not many ppl die after 100 :D

53 and been biking on and off since about 8. Trying to get back into it for a little exercise after being off of bikes for about 25 years.,

62, finally. I recycle my Hobbies about every 6 years. Previous Hobbies: Sound Technician Rock Bands, Operate O Scale Model Trains, Pistol and Rifle Target Shooting (NRA Registered Expert w/ Pistol Left & Right Handed, Master w/ Rifle), Collecting 1920s - 1930s AC Gilbert Erector Sets, Collecting Railroad Memorabilia and finally back to Bike Building. Robert

Latest posts

Back