How many is too many?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75DBA5A4-1CCA-4A47-9A83-6E14EE150588.jpeg
This is right around the time I started wondering if I had a problem.

I have 6 complete bikes and 4 projects and I already consider selling atleast 1 more off. I always feel bad not riding them all. Then I regret selling them

Here's the 5 or 6 that are riders or headed that way.
20190902_115641.jpg

The rest I keep scattered in smaller groups in various locations so it won't look like so many:doh::giggle:

I’d say it’s open to opinion, space, and personal interest. I have some buddies that have less then a dozen bikes and feel they have too many.
Personally, I have 60 plus riders, a dozen or so projects, and a whole lot of parts. I’m fortunate to have a wife that encourages my hobby. But also, I love it. I work on, build, and/or ride bikes 7 days a week.
I’ve been trying to work down my collection to 30 or so, and I find it challenging.

I’d say it’s open to opinion, space, and personal interest. I have some buddies that have less then a dozen bikes and feel they have too many.
Personally, I have 60 plus riders, a dozen or so projects, and a whole lot of parts. I’m fortunate to have a wife that encourages my hobby. But also, I love it. I work on, build, and/or ride bikes 7 days a week.
I’ve been trying to work down my collection to 30 or so, and I find it challenging.
That's quite a collection. And I know you have a lot of really cool bikes! Nice riders.

Latest posts

Back