How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Avatarless": I used this image of me and Mrs. Patton herself in August, 1979, at 21 yrs old, standing in one section of her Ft. Worth, Texas Pattons Schwinn Shop "parts" yard with long hair and geekball tight shorts. You only see about 1/5th of the yard. I discovered her shop while working for International Harvester out of Dallas. It was deeply stacked with frames and wheels, and the back of the store and the outside sheds were crammed with chests and boxes of old parts that she let me dig through every weekend. I barely dented it. While going through the yard there, a giant RAT suggested I start building bikes. The Silver King is a long-closed mine here in Utah..

Like too see a full size pic. of that looks like good stuff....

~Rafael~

I'm an emotional guy.
I also whine alot.
An adult acting like a spoiled kid when I dont get my way.
I'm loud and just want to be heard...daggum it!

It's all about the Rescue / Revival and of course the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

my FB page
https://m.facebook.com/antiquebikerescue

Got any Munsters Collectibles you wanna show off ?

~Rafael~

I'll have to get some pics, lots of autographed photos, and memoribilia, but here's one that has been a hit thru the recent years with the adults! LOL

attachment.php

Like to BUMP this one up ever once ina while . Can't have every one in here , yet ?

~ Rafael ~

Philthy the off colored white boy... I used be the random white dude working in the back of the shop, alot of jobs got messy.. so did life at times... Bikes are good clean fun.

Mine is the '55 Chevy I've owned for 30 years.
The Monstermaker name comes from building "Monster Garage" type stuff for Burning Man. The outrageous bikes you used to see at Burning Man (when it was still wild and not so watered-down like it is now) are what led me here, as well as being into rat rod cars.

Mine is the '55 Chevy I've owned for 30 years.
The Monstermaker name comes from building "Monster Garage" type stuff for Burning Man. The outrageous bikes you used to see at Burning Man (when it was still wild and not so watered-down like it is now) are what led me here, as well as being into rat rod cars.
Celebrities made it trendy... such a shame.

Latest posts

Back