HotRodGirl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
onelesspedestrian said:
wow that stem is beautiful.

how does the chainring look under that grime?

someone posted it on mine last year, and I will say it again here ... I love those CCM chainrings.

Not great. The chrome is starting to peel so I might grind it all off and do a silver hammered finish on it. I would love to drill it like yours but I don't think I have the patients :D

hey rob, i can almost guarentee, you'll find a nice conditioned ccm chainring at the brantford antique bike show. its coming up real fast. plenty of time before the buildoff is finished. :)

Just found this on bikeforums.net:

"A&P = Accles & Pollock. UK company, used to make bikes and later bike parts from the late 1800s until the 1960s (also motorcycle, auto and airplane parts). Major competitor to Reynolds from 30-60s."

Also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accles_%26_Pollock

yeah bud! i'll be there this year. heading down with the owner of first cycleworks here in london.

HotRodRob said:
icyuod2 said:
yeah bud! i'll be there this year. heading down with the owner of first cycleworks here in london.

Right On!

i'll probably drag a couple bikes down since marty will have the trailor. as long as i'm on track i'll drag this one along too.

ya gonna bring your build off bike?

icyuod2 said:
HotRodRob said:
icyuod2 said:

Right On!

i'll probably drag a couple bikes down since marty will have the trailor. as long as i'm on track i'll drag this one along too.

ya gonna bring your build off bike?

I am hoping so. Depends how far along it is. I'm planning on bringing about 4 or 5 bikes.

I love these frames! Just beautiful lines, cant wait to see her when shes done!

I know it's an old post, but I'm mad about cleaning up parts.....
I try everything..and still don't the the results like this here on the old corroded crank arms, and especially on that Stem....WOW!
Just to help me understand,
did you take that stem AND crank down to bare metal and then polish it? and ....also, what is this Mag Polish you spoke of ??
anybody..open to answer..
Thanks so much
Franco

Bikes3223.jpg

Latest posts

Back