( Hot Wheels Red Line ) All done ! Good luck and have fun to all ..

Jan 2, 2012
Ocean County NJ
Some new parts rolled in from ebay . then when i was looking over all the chrome i noticed the sprocket was missing ! I have to go back to the platers tomorrow and look for it .

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
I have that sprocket that your platers lost. PM me your address and it will be on the way to you within 24 hours.

Mike

Jan 2, 2012
Ocean County NJ
Sorry guys there's been a huge delay so there's nothing to report right now the donor sprocket is here how ever im seeing if he chromer guy will make good on losing my other one .

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
c1run1 said:
Sorry guys there's been a huge delay so there's nothing to report right now the donor sprocket is here how ever im seeing if he chromer guy will make good on losing my other one .
Bummer. Had I known you were going to rechrome it I would have sent you a rusty one I have. The one I sent you seems too nice to rechrome. :?

Jan 2, 2012
Ocean County NJ
Hey Guys sorry threre is no up dates thats becuse the chome guy put me off another week then i had to find another graphix guy because the one i was going to use told me he cant do it for 3 to 4 weeks . The one im using should have it done by now i have to go see and assemble the bike . Its going to be close i can tell you that .

Jan 2, 2012
Ocean County NJ
LukeTheJoker said:
Do you know the build-off has been extended to Jan 1st? Might make it a bit easier for you! :wink:

Luke.
I do Now thanks and yes it would as I called The graphics guy and he said the design was done but not the print out . I was like Ahhhh !! I told him I needed it in a week .
Thanks for the up date .

May 2, 2011
LukeTheJoker said:
Do you know the build-off has been extended to Jan 1st? Might make it a bit easier for you! :wink:

Luke.
I wish I knew that earlyer I would have entered .. :lol: :cry:

Jan 2, 2012
Ocean County NJ
well I got my graphic stuff back I was not 100% happy with it and it was not as we talked about but it only got me a 50.00 discount and I worked on it when I came home its much better now ..

Seams like its hard to get people to give a .... about little projects even when your paying for it .

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles