( Hot Wheels Red Line ) All done ! Good luck and have fun to all ..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my project bike it's a Murray Monster i picked up that had a frozen seat post and a crack in the frame . Apparently the last owner was unable to get it apart prior to shipping and broke it off at the top of the frame tube . Long story short i was able to get it out by drilling a hole in the bottom bracket and after soaking it with PB blaster i pounded the post out with a steel rod .

This build off gave me the oppertunity to get this bike back together .. I'm going with a Red line Hot Wheels theam bike . While this bike wont have over the top custom work just some very good detailing . After all it's a muscle bike build and i'm going more traditional style . I wondered how they would have sold if they made a line up of hot wheels bikes in odd colors with or with out Mag wheels but with Red line Tires ?
Here i'm sorting out parts for chrome plating ..

I'm going with a pearl blue like this .. red line

Great theme! I don't envy what that re-chrome is going to run you, but the results will be fantastic! How do you plan on applying the paint? Mine is going to be rattle can mixed an an auto paint store.

Awesome frame! Will be watching this one...
I'd love to get a set of those rams horn handlebars... If you ain't using them.... hint hint...

Cool frame!
GIT TO BUILDIN!

CRASH said:
Great theme! I don't envy what that re-chrome is going to run you, but the results will be fantastic! How do you plan on applying the paint? Mine is going to be rattle can mixed an an auto paint store.

I sent it out for Powder coating Crash

LukeTheJoker said:
Wow! You did great work saving that frame! Love the theme, might want to get you chrome stuff out quick to make sure you get it back in time!!!

Luke.

I dropped it off already what I wanted to chrome plate I had a big pile of stuff but I cut it down a bit and i'm glad I did because it's going to be 525.00 they said by the end of this week it should be done .

GuitarlCarl said:
Awesome frame! Will be watching this one...
I'd love to get a set of those rams horn handlebars... If you ain't using them.... hint hint...

LOL not they where the most expensive part to plate the guy said since it has hard angles to polish . Thanks anyway

Coolest factory muscle bike frame EVER!

The chain gard will have the hot wheels logo and flames . as for the chrome i have to pick it up tomorrow it should be pretty exciting .

Latest posts

Back