Homebrew Denver CO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
With the snow starting to fly it's a good opportunity to finally send out an intro. Been on the site for almost a year and probably my most visited and favorite.
Started building bikes a few years ago and get approached by people everytime we ride- created the company Homebrew Cruisers not to market but to leave a mark. I've got an ever grow lists of requests pending and since I love doing builds I only charge them what I have in the build- bad business model but helps with the addiction. Trying to figure out that work, family , hobby and play time balance.
Grew up in Southern CA (Oxnard to San Diego) and call Denver CO home since '93.

Thanks for a great site, received my RatRodBikes.COM stickers last week and representing on the rides.
Pete (Homebrew)

sneaking around the site for a year before intro ... we have to charge you double the normal sign-up fee
lets see .. free .. plus free.. :lol: . him... lets see some of your builds...

Henry morgan said:
sneaking around the site for a year before intro ... we have to charge you double the normal sign-up fee
lets see .. free .. plus free.. :lol: . him... lets see some of your builds...

Ready to pull out hip national and pony up when the dues plate comes around- this site is definitely worth supporting.

Build pics, I'll try to get some posted this weekend. Was planning on joining the build off fun, but had too much going on....2013 I'm in.

Ichoptop said:
welcome Homebrew, What part of town are you in and do you ever hit the DCR rides?
I'm in Platt Park- just south of Wash Park, anywhere near your location? Don't do much with the DCRs, we try to cruise every weekend on bikes or in cars.

I'm up in Arvada, I havent made many cruises this year either. I tried to fire the hotrod last weekend but the fuel pressure regulator blew an o-ring and shot gas across the garage. I have a spare but need a few mintues free to swap them out. As for bikes, its just been me and the girlfriend cruising around after work and on weekends

We should try to organize a RRB Denver ride- there was a group that would meet at confluence park near the downtown REI on Sundays, good central meeting location.

Here are some of our rides-
OdetodaFink004.jpg

OldChub.jpg

EsCruiser.jpg

GreenHiawatha.jpg

Summer2102122.jpg

Many more pics to come our people to bike ratio is at least 1:5........

D-town RRB rides- I'll look into dates and try to hook up.

Latest posts

Back